• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

He was one of the best players on the pitch against Middlesborough on the weekend, in a game that Brentford should've won. Really hope we don't sell him, he's worth a spot in the 25 man squad

Don't think we'll sell him yet at least. Rumours earlier this window that Brentford were pushing for a permanent deal and other Championship teams also interested, but we weren't interested in selling him.

I'm guessing we'll have no problems getting him a decent PL move for next season if we want to if we don't want him in our own squad. Either way chances are he'll get PL football and his value will most likely increase.

Hope he gets the chance for us.

Really can't understand this crazy talk of selling Pritchard?? We send our youngsters to championship team to judge their ability and help in their development. Pritchard has excelled in both and undoubtedly has been the most successful loanee of the past decade.

Why would therefore anyone think that Levy will be stupid enough to sell him when - based on performances - he is clearly the most likely to make it into the first team?? :confused:

Luongo is championship, lower prem quality... nothing we wil miss

Absolute hogwash!

Did you not see/hear of his performances for Australia as player of the tournament at the Asian Cup?

He could make it at any of the top leagues in Europe, hence the bids from Sevilla etc.

Absolute hogwash!

Did you not see/hear of his performances for Australia as player of the tournament at the Asian Cup?

He could make it at any of the top leagues in Europe, hence the bids from Sevilla etc.

playing against iran and bin laden and all utter ''hogwash'' teams they have in asia. we haven't missed a trick here other than get a better fee for him

playing against iran and bin laden and all utter ''hogwash'' teams they have in asia. we haven't missed a trick here other than get a better fee for him

While outperforming players like Son Heung-min
(Bayer Leverkusen - Champs league), Ki Sung-yueng (Swansea) and Keisuke Honda (AC Milan)?

Not to mention a raft of players from the Eredivisie, Bundesliga etc.

I think you're doing him a disservice.

Sevilla offered Swindon 3,000,000 for Luongo and they rejected. Probably because we have a 40% sell on fee.

Highlights video from the Brentford 1-0 win against Leeds where Pritchard scored:

Several good involvements from Pritchard highlighted, one perhaps where he could have done better. Nice enough tap in goal.

Had an excellent game against Bournemouth going by the extended highlights on the BBC. He was involved in all three goals, scoring the second himself (albeit slightly fortuitously after Boruc made a hash of his free-kick). Some lovely touches and slide rule passes throughout. I am really looking forward to seeing what the boy can do in a Spurs shirt alongside our growing pantheon of talented young uns. Definitely a hint of Modric about him.

Had an excellent game against Bournemouth going by the extended highlights on the BBC. He was involved in all three goals, scoring the second himself (albeit slightly fortuitously after Boruc made a hash of his free-kick). Some lovely touches and slide rule passes throughout. I am really looking forward to seeing what the boy can do in a Spurs shirt alongside our growing pantheon of talented young uns. Definitely a hint of Modric about him.
where did you find the highlights?

found the hglights on the BBC website. Pritchard really did look top class. Boruc did make a hash of Pritchard's freekick though part of that was down to the movement on the ball - the replay from behind the free kcik shows the movement. On Pritchard generally, he just looks very naturally talented with the ball at his feet, though works hard as well. Without wanting to highten expectations, there's a lot of Beckahm about him - strikes the ball in a similar way, not physically big of blessed with natural pace, play wide midfield, very comfortable on the ball and with dead-balls....I expect Pritchard to be in our first team squad next year and could see him being the back up for the right-hand side of the '3' behind the CF

Boruc is Grobb IMO. Thought it was the same at Southampton. So many weird fumbles, kick outs and just general play.

Pritchard was brilliant yesterday on those highlights shown after MOTD

Could this guy come in next season as an option behind the 6? I like the idea of having some kids as squad players and who wouldn't mind not being on the bench.

Rodriguez (for e.g.), Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Demeble, Pritchard seems like a decent mix

Personally, I could see us selling Dembele and Townsend and bringing in Pritchard plus someone like Konoplyanka or Depay. I think we lack that directness to our play.

Back