• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

Yes
That's what was reported
Well I guess he can't really point the finger at anyone else then. You'd have to think he would have got way more minutes if he stayed with us (or moved to a Championship team). Bit of wasted season for him really unfortunately.

I don't think a move back to the Championship would've benefited him a great deal other than getting some match sharpness, he more than proved himself at that level last season so you can understand why he didn't want to go back. It's a write-off year for him and he just needs to focus on being ready for pre-season with us, he's no doubt well aware that the next six weeks are going to be much of the same and tbh he's probably better off out of it. West Brom were pinned back and out-shot 22-3 by a poor Sunderland side yesterday, hardly the kind of football he aspires to be a part of.

Pulis did an interview recently where he said that they had a responsibility to ease him in and not get him injured, doubt he would have got many minutes for us either but would have benefited from training with the squad. May well end up being a sweetner for first dibs on Berahino in the summer.

If he's fit we should bring him back and give him game time where possible. Prudence dictates that wouldn't be many minutes until such time as league position is settled.

Damn what was the point of him leaving? He would have gotten more game time here!!

As mentioned on Twitter, they have done the same crap to Serge Gnabry

I defended his decision at the time, as I hoped he would get some games against Premier League opposition and that would have been great for him. I am guessing that he hoped for the same thing and maybe he was given some assurances that haven't worked out.

Ideally, we would get him loaned out to someone like Swansea.

I defended his decision at the time, as I hoped he would get some games against Premier League opposition and that would have been great for him. I am guessing that he hoped for the same thing and maybe he was given some assurances that haven't worked out.

Ideally, we would get him loaned out to someone like Swansea.

I have no problem with him going on loan but ( imo) the team he went to was never going to use him to his strengths. Tony Pullis for Christ's sake.

I have no problem with him going on loan but ( imo) the team he went to was never going to use him to his strengths. Tony Pullis for Christ's sake.

I agree with that, but if he was given game time, even for a sh1tty Pulis team, he would have still been playing against a level of opposition above anything he's faced so far, which would have been the good point of the move. It's all moot now though. Be interesting if we decide to keep him in the squad next season or loan him out again.

I agree with that, but if he was given game time, even for a sh1tty Pulis team, he would have still been playing against a level of opposition above anything he's faced so far, which would have been the good point of the move. It's all moot now though. Be interesting if we decide to keep him in the squad next season or loan him out again.

I guess it is all down to what Poch sees in him, however if we do loan him out again I hope this time they select a team that will benefit his playing style.

I could be misremembering, but I thought he was in Poch's plans for this season, so I'd imagine with a full-preseason and the chance to get fully fit that he'll be considered for selection next season. Haven't seen enough of him, but I'm certainly hoping that another "one of our own" can come through to the first team.

The frustrating thing is that West Brom have been poor and have found it hard to score goals. They need to drop the donkey Rondon, put Berahino up top and play Pritchard.

All Harry Kane's loans were immense
Especially Norwich

Norwich is a bad example as in his 2nd game he broke his metatarsal bone and spent most of the time there on the injury list, unlike the Pritchard loan which has got him more splinters in his arse then minutes played ( Pullis even brought a 16 player off the bench instead of Pritchard in the last game).

Back