• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

Still scratching my head at the logic of his loan move to WBA.

Not a Pulis tyoe of player; will end up with a load of 85 minute sub appearances.

May well have got more game time with us, in FA Cup and Europa Cup... He's the closest to an Eriksen replacement that we have.

That's why there must be 'another' reason for the loan?
It has logically to be a sweetener?
The ITK dingdongs are saying that too, to grease the wheels for a Berahino deal, though no doubt they're just putting two and two together.

That's why there must be 'another' reason for the loan?
It has logically to be a sweetener?

It can only be in my eyes.

What I never got though was right upto the date of the loan, all we got in the team news was that he was still out with a knee injury but was near to training with the squad. Next thing he is coming on as a sub for WBA a few days later.
Really should have kept him if he was ready to start playing. Could have played v Fiorentina or Palace, and been another option to have in the 18 when the fixtures start to pile up

He created a great chance in the little time he had but Fletcher somehow managed to hit it straight at the keeper from point-blank range.

Not a Pulis tyoe of player; will end up with a load of 85 minute sub appearances.

May well have got more game time with us, in FA Cup and Europa Cup... He's the closest to an Eriksen replacement that we have.

Completely disagree. If we lose or lost to Fiorentina then he wouldn't get meaningful minutes for us

If Pritchard was here, he would be behind Lamela, Son, Eriken, Alli, Chadli and would be competing wit Onomah and eventually Njie for whether he's 6th or 8th choice in those 3 positions behind Kane.

So if we didn't have the EL after the Fiorentina game, he would get zero minutes. More likely that he'd get more time at west brom

Completely disagree. If we lose or lost to Fiorentina then he wouldn't get meaningful minutes for us

If Pritchard was here, he would be behind Lamela, Son, Eriken, Alli, Chadli and would be competing wit Onomah and eventually Njie for whether he's 6th or 8th choice in those 3 positions behind Kane.

So if we didn't have the EL after the Fiorentina game, he would get zero minutes. More likely that he'd get more time at west brom

That order isn't set in stone though, do you not think he'd have had a good chance of starting tomorrow if he was still with us? A decent performance and he could've pushed himself into contention for more minutes and then who knows what might've happened, Poch has shown that if a player does well and puts the work in then they'll be rewarded. This season looks like being a total write-off for him now unfortunately as it's hard to see Pulis suddenly changing his ways, it's disappointing as I personally thought that he could've been in contention for a place at the Euros but everything's gone against him.

If he is not a Pullis player how does this help for Berehino.I think its nonsense ,that the loan has anything do with anything other than Pritchard's preference.Berehino will be sold to the highest bidder and all interested parties will be told what that highest bid is at that point to drive the price higher.

He'll get more minutes for them than he would for us. Chill out people, next season is his one for us, the year is just learning the pace of the league.

This will nark some of you big time but I reckon he was sent to WBA/Pulis to toughen him up. He's absolutely brilliant going forward but not so partial to putting the leg-work in getting back. I've seen him lose concentration at critical moments when having to chase back. No way he'd survive with Poch with that attitude.

Hopefully Pulis will help knock that out of him GHod and proper and we'll get a more polished pearl by the time he gets back.

Could have gotten cup games for us. But perhaps Pochettino wanted to give that game time to Onomah instead?

Bit early to conclude that the move to WBA didn't work out isn't it? Still early in his loan spell over there and surely he's still trying to settle in?

what ever you say he should be at this club because he's a great prospect..pity some on here can't see that LOL....
Anyway forward and upwards..............

He created a great chance in the little time he had but Fletcher somehow managed to hit it straight at the keeper from point-blank range.

Yep, he made an instant impact, Pullis really should have had him on earlier.

Back