• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alejo Véliz

He won't get game time for Sevilla though
Sevilla's 2 leading goal scorers have scored 5 and 3 league goals respectively. Methinks that paltry return is why they want Veliz on loan. Now explain to me why you think he will not get any game time.

I’d say game time is more important
The environment here isn’t dissimilar to parts of Argentina
I think weaning him off latin comforts (aside those embedded in our club since 78) is probably important. Otherwise it starts looking like admitting defeat on homesickness

Sevilla's 2 leading goal scorers have scored 5 and 3 league goals respectively. Methinks that paltry return is why they want Veliz on loan. Now explain to me why you think he will not get any game time.

Or how he will get more game time here.
Dropping him to the academy he will also be fighting for game time with the likes of Soonsup-bell, Lankshear and Scarlett who al also need game time.

Reactions: jrh
Why not? Playing a Sevilla B lad currently and someone with 3 goals all season.
Because when everyone's fit he's behind En-Nesyri, Romero, Ocampos, Suso and the mighty Erik Lamela.

Not to mention they're a club in total disarray, holding on for survival. Not an ideal environment to learn in.

Keep him here developing in our own environment.

so he was close to a return- would the medical expect him to be at 100%?

I think a few weeks out. He was training out on the pitch on his own (no ball work I think)

The medical won't expect him to be 100%, probably just making sure he will be ok to play for the rest of the season

I really hate that term "here we go" its not a catch phrase! grrr

He gets some warm weather, a chance to play and its his lingo. Personally I would have rather kept him as well. But when Son gets back his mins could be very very limited. So as long as he plays. Then good.

He didn't feature in his first chance, although probably still recovering from injury.

Back