• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

After work drink

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Just got home. Left for work at 730am and just got home. Is there anything better than a bottle of ice cold bulmers with a bit of ice after a long day at work?

Definitely a blowie!!!

Why don't birds do 'just because' sex?

If my bird asked for a quick fudge to relieve stress I'd oblige!! :)

Just got home. Left for work at 730am and just got home. Is there anything better than a bottle of ice cold bulmers with a bit of ice after a long day at work?

I like to swim with the sky above me, either in the sea or a swimming pool. It is rare we can swim in the sea in this country maybe one or two months a year. Also do not have a swimming pool sadly so can not do that in the garden. But back in the past when i worked hard as a labourer and lived in brighton and would go down to the beach after work and just swim and float on the water. So relaxing, the europeans do not know how lucky they are having a hotter climate.

Blow jobs are nice to, receiving not sure about giving you would have to ask DHSF about that:p

I like to swim with the sky above me, either in the sea or a swimming pool. It is rare we can swim in the sea in this country maybe one or two months a year. Also do not have a swimming pool sadly so can not do that in the garden. But back in the past when i worked hard as a labourer and lived in brighton and would go down to the beach after work and just swim and float on the water. So relaxing, the europeans do not know how lucky they are having a hotter climate.

Blow jobs are nice to, receiving not sure about giving you would have to ask DHSF about that:p

So that's how he got that promotion??!

I had a job interview today.

I really want this job. Top company, superb employer etc.

I had a 1 hour written test, which i know I did really well in.

Then came the interview. 3 to 1. Behaviour questions. I fudging hate them.
In my opinion, I fudged up. Weak answers, waffling. Full of brick.

So, I've cracked a bottle of Morgans spiced rum. Am now buzzing.

Who bloody cares?

Who bloody cares?

The were 3 people interviewing you? what is a behaviour question? not being sarky i don't know, never done your sort of jobs.

couldnt agree more lived in huntingdon beach for 3 months couple years back up every morning walk 100 metres go for a swim back shower work till 4 then down to beach all the cool kid surfers tried it once not for me so i'd just swim fudging beautiful feeling after a days work then home and bbq repeat till weekend

The were 3 people interviewing you? what is a behaviour question? not being sarky i don't know, never done your sort of jobs.

Department manager. Operations controller. Tart from HR.

Behavioural questions........can you give me an example of a time when you have had to exert your opinion/influence in order to change a decision?
can you give us an example of a time when you have had to make pro-active decisions in order to influence an outcome.

brick like that.

Profiling (psychometric) questions are normally multiple choice and seek to pigeon hole people's behaviours in some way. i.e. are you a leader, drone, outgoing, shy, likely to be a mass murderer, like things stuck up your bum etc.

For instance:

Q: You find a cat injured in the road. Do you?

1: pick up the stricken animal and leave it by the side of the road out of harms way for someone else to help, you have a busy day.

2: put the poor moggy in the car and drive it to the vets.

3: you fudging hate cats, so stamp on its head repeatedly until you know it's dead

4: stick it in a plastic bag and take it home for later, where you cover yourself in its blood and wear it as a meat helmet in some weird fetishist sex game

Apparently, by answering such questions, you can see into a man's very soul. Which one would you answer Chich?

Profiling (psychometric) questions are normally multiple choice and seek to pigeon hole people's behaviours in some way. i.e. are you a leader, drone, outgoing, shy, likely to be a mass murderer, like things stuck up your bum etc.

For instance:

1: pick up the stricken animal and leave it by the side of the road out of harms way for someone else to help, you have a busy day.

3: you fudging hate cats, so stamp on its head repeatedly until you know it's dead

4: stick it in a plastic bag and take it home for later, where you cover yourself in its blood and wear it as a meat helmet in some weird fetishist sex game

Apparently, by answering such questions, you can see into a man's very soul. Which one would you answer Chich?

As a company induction trainer, i once took a
psychometric test.

It said, I hate training, but like imparting my knowledge to others.

So, what's the bloody difference?

Funniest one I had was company wide ( only 20 of us) and there was one girl who desperately wanted to be a manager. Her profiling made her 70%ish likely to be management material and... 80ish likely to have lied to manipulate the results :lol:

Funniest one I had was company wide ( only 20 of us) and there was one girl who desperately wanted to be a manager. Her profiling made her 70%ish likely to be management material and... 80ish likely to have lied to manipulate the results :lol:

Got to tell this.......

While I was being interviewed today, my wife and her boss (company HR and recruitment dept) were interviewing my existing company development manager for a position in this "other" company.
She went on and on about how they "put the staff first" and were so "people orientated". All the while, my missus sat there knowing how disgustingly they treat their staff, and how we do not know what shift we are working from one day to the next, and how we are so ridiculously under-staffed that it makes a mockery of the operation.

Point being....you WILL be found out!!!!

Department manager. Operations controller. Tart from HR.

Behavioural questions........can you give me an example of a time when you have had to exert your opinion/influence in order to change a decision?
can you give us an example of a time when you have had to make pro-active decisions in order to influence an outcome.

brick like that.

It's hard not to waffle when answering questions like that, plus the acceptability of your answers can be quite subjective! I wouldn't consider it a lost cause yet as most people leave interviews feeling that they have ****ed up some part of the interview in some way, nut if you ave managed to convince them that you have the knowledge (which you must have done, having done well in the test), transferable skills and most importantly the desire to work there you will have done well regardless of stumbling on a few questions. It's better to waffle than have f all to say, and have them prompting you!

One thing I found useful in my job search was after each interview I'd list the questions that I'd struggled with and get good responses ready should they come up again next time round.

Who bloody cares?

You could've spent an hour talking about bans and infractions?

For instance:

Do you even have to ask8-[

Those were the days. Monday night, finish work at 5pm, straight to the pub, then stagger home at chucking out time and fall into bed. Then repeat 3 times until Friday...because that would mean a visit to 'Mr Smiths' (of Hitman and Her fame).

Sigh...

Back