• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Acid Attacks

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
Whats going on with all this? Saw a video today about a gang who boasting about it, not even attacking their enemy but their woman because women love their beauty more....

Some major Scumbags around

I'm as left wing as they come, but I'd happily see these qunts put against the wall and shot. Waste of oxygen.

I really not sure if it matters if you are left or right, the are a lot of people in this country who should be in prison and a lot who should never be let out.

Was in the standard yesterday about some guy who was speeding and killed a Polish builder, but the judge said because he felt so guilty he would only give him a suspended sentance. Disgusting the guy is speeding and driving dangerously, he should have been sent down for 3 years minimum and never be allowed to drive again.

Now if you want to be liberal and talk about reform and fcuk knows I hear all this from the wife who has worked with these people. Then sure run programmes so they can be taught to read and also a trade/skill. But these scum should see the inside of a prison cell and no computer games(no grown man should play them anyway) and no t.v.'s

I really not sure if it matters if you are left or right, the are a lot of people in this country who should be in prison and a lot who should never be let out.

Was in the standard yesterday about some guy who was speeding and killed a Polish builder, but the judge said because he felt so guilty he would only give him a suspended sentance. Disgusting the guy is speeding and driving dangerously, he should have been sent down for 3 years minimum and never be allowed to drive again.

Now if you want to be liberal and talk about reform and fcuk knows I hear all this from the wife who has worked with these people. Then sure run programmes so they can be taught to read and also a trade/skill. But these scum should see the inside of a prison cell and no computer games(no grown man should play them anyway) and no t.v.'s

I'm ok with leniency for non-violent offenders, but ar5eholes who hurt people should have the book thrown at them, that goes for people driving like nutters as well.

Michael Howard was the last leader of a political party who thought that the prison population should rise, I agreed with it.

Our prisons cannot cope with the current levels and we cannot afford to invest
We have an electorate that is anti public spending but lack the foresight to understand the knock on effects......crime in the UK will get worse

We have an electorate that is anti public spending but lack the foresight to understand the knock on effects......crime in the UK will get worse

So we do what we used to do with them, send them to Aus.

Related news today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40644383

Youth custody centres in England and Wales are so unsafe that a "tragedy" is "inevitable", the chief inspector of prisons has said.

Peter Clarke wrote to ministers earlier this year, after what he says was such a "staggering" decline in standards.

Launching his annual report, he said not a single establishment inspected was safe to hold young people.

The Ministry of Justice said the safety and welfare of those in its care was an "absolute priority".

Mr Clarke said prisons for men had also become worse over the past year with "startling" increases in violence.

Some 23 hours in cells
"I have often been appalled by the conditions in which we hold many prisoners," he said, saying there has been an "imbalance" between the number of staff and adult prisoners.

"Far too often I have seen men sharing a cell in which they are locked up for as much as 23 hours a day, in which they are required to eat all their meals, and in which there is an unscreened lavatory."

Should chop their hands off, that should stop the little bricks. But in reality you will get some fairy arsed social worker saying that they never had a chance in life and should be given some love.

Related news today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40644383

Youth custody centres in England and Wales are so unsafe that a "tragedy" is "inevitable", the chief inspector of prisons has said.

Peter Clarke wrote to ministers earlier this year, after what he says was such a "staggering" decline in standards.

Launching his annual report, he said not a single establishment inspected was safe to hold young people.

The Ministry of Justice said the safety and welfare of those in its care was an "absolute priority".

Mr Clarke said prisons for men had also become worse over the past year with "startling" increases in violence.

Some 23 hours in cells
"I have often been appalled by the conditions in which we hold many prisoners," he said, saying there has been an "imbalance" between the number of staff and adult prisoners.

"Far too often I have seen men sharing a cell in which they are locked up for as much as 23 hours a day, in which they are required to eat all their meals, and in which there is an unscreened lavatory."

I guess this is when I am right wing, because I would rather have a larger prison population and I do not care if they spend 23 hours a day in their cell and I do not care if they have to watch their cellmate brick without a screen.

Cant do the time dont do the crime.

Apart from not always declaring all my earnings I have committed no crimes and that is because I do not want to go to prison. Prison works otherwise my kill list would not just be a piece of fiction but something I would be actively working through.

I guess this is when I am right wing, because I would rather have a larger prison population and I do not care if they spend 23 hours a day in their cell and I do not care if they have to watch their cellmate brick without a screen.

Cant do the time dont do the crime.

Apart from not always declaring all my earnings I have committed no crimes and that is because I do not want to go to prison. Prison works otherwise my kill list would not just be a piece of fiction but something I would be actively working through.

What do you want and expect from a prisoner once their sentence expires?

What do you want and expect from a prisoner once their sentence expires?

To go back into society and not re-offend. I can assure you through my wife I know of plenty of charities set up to help them on their way. As I said in my first post I can see the benefit of teaching prisoners life and work skills so they can get jobs, also very important they get treatment for addictions. But punishment has to be a consequence of breaking the law.

Make them work and pay their way.

They want a PlayStation? A t.v.? Better food than the bare survival minimum? Then work for it.

Back