• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Abuse.

Wear it with pride, KD. Lie a badge of honour. Scars of war etc

Shame we can't see people's infraction points. That way we can tell who the real gangsters and rebels are

This fool constantly quotes my posts when informing everyone that I'm on his ignore list. Is there any way he can do that other than not really being on his ignore list? Maybe his itk pals over at spurs community gave him the heads up.

Clearly you aren't on my ignore list then, are you.

If you have a problem with my posts, tell a mod. Stop whining. One person had a problem with my posts and I was spoken to about it, apologised and we all moved on. I suggest you either put up or shut up if you have a problem.

Clearly you aren't on my ignore list then, are you.

If you have a problem with my posts, tell a mod. Stop whining. One person had a problem with my posts and I was spoken to about it, apologised and we all moved on. I suggest you either put up or shut up if you have a problem.

"put up or shut up" looooool this is the herb that only a minute ago told me I'm taking the Internet seriously and now he's gone don corleone on me. Ok mister corleone I'll ummm put up? Lol weirdo.

Sigh. You are absolutely nothing to me, to anyone on here. No one was being threatening to you. I was merely pointing out how sad your gloating about receiving infraction points was.

Someone who continuously made a point to state to other that I'm on his ignore list on random occasions yet ALWAYS feels the need to quote my posts is rather weird. Wait a minute..."put up or shut up" hmmm might be spurs community itk code for something. I'm getting scared now.

More rubbish. I'm out of this, you want to behave like a child then go ahead. Derail another thread.

Are the last few posts living up to the thread title........or are they just missing smileys and its a blackadder-captain darling routine:-k

More rubbish. I'm out of this, you want to behave like a child then go ahead. Derail another thread.

Your the one that derailed it by making it personal and doing something knowing full well I'll respond. You also feel the need to refer to me as other things on other threads yet I'm the one behaving like a child? Please actually put me on your ignore list this time you itk imposter. I can happily never interact with you on here again but I know for a fact you can't.

popcorn.gif

Back