• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Abuse.

As stef says, use some smilies or be a bit more verbose to eliminate any chance of being misunderstood as clearly you didn't come across as intended with those posts.

From the outside looking in, it looks like you've been gunning after Jordinho for the last few days. It certainly didn't look like you were trying to be funny mate, so I'd take the advice above tbh.

Some people need to grow a pair and stop taking the internet so seriously :lol:

squirrel_nuts_11.jpeg

I got an infraction for posting those very same three words

It's all about consistency

Look at the mods as referees

Some are great, some are not so great. Some have off days

Some like to let it flow. Others blow up quicker

No, you didn't.

It was for something else which I'm looking into right now. We all understand the humour attached to that comment, and the mods use the term themselves.

Will come back when i have the actual reason for your (minor, now expired) infraction, unless it is something very personal ;)

No, you didn't.

It was for something else which I'm looking into right now. We all understand the humour attached to that comment, and the mods use the term themselves.

Will come back when i have the actual reason for your (minor, now expired) infraction, unless it is something very personal ;)

OK, ironically enough, it was for doing exactly what this thread has been about. Posting something without smilies or making it obvious it was intended as anything other than a joke.

A comment potentially aimed at the mods infraction system, but as said, it was a warning now expired, that could have been avoided with a simple smilie.

You asked for an opinion mate, and it looked like you were going after him. I can only be honest.

Edit: You said "so first off, i am not trying to undermine or cause any dissent here, but i wanted to try and gauge the general GG populous' opinion on current moderation. specifically re: 'perceived abuse.'"

My reply is that it looked like you were going after him, so I'm not surprised that you've had a Mod come back to you about it.

Last edited:
OK, ironically enough, it was for doing exactly what this thread has been about. Posting something without smilies or making it obvious it was intended as anything other than a joke.

A comment potentially aimed at the mods infraction system, but as said, it was a warning now expired, that could have been avoided with a simple smilie.

I posted "Stick your forum" and got infracted!

Admit it! :) (happy smiley)

Back