• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Absolute c**t in Bath....how didn't he nut her or her c**t fella?

Just out of interest, and I aint sticking up for her, BUT if you were being filmed - how would you react? I am talking about the initial filming, not the continuous filming after she approached him.

If someone was filming me I think I would react the same way and pose the question - why?

Just out of interest, and I aint sticking up for her, BUT if you were being filmed - how would you react? I am talking about the initial filming, not the continuous filming after she approached him.

If someone was filming me I think I would react the same way and pose the question - why?

I would certainly talk to the person who filmed me parked like a cnut but not call the guy a fat lump within 20 seconds or w/e it was. Asking for trouble

If I was parked like a selfish clam and was too thick to understand the problem, I would probably feel hard done by too, defo.

If I was parked like a clam and knew it, I'd sheepishly get out of there pronto.

But the third, and overwhelmingly realistic option is I wouldn't have been such a daft, inconsiderate prick in the first place.

Back