• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Absolute c**t in Bath....how didn't he nut her or her c**t fella?

I thought he was following her at first! How did you come across this Leeds? Anything further to the video or is it a matter of time before the papers pick it up?

silly silly lady

she should know as a business owner that her actions are also the actions of her business - whether you like it or not, we live an age of mass media and you have to adapt that

there is of course no excuse for any abusive emails being sent to her;

i hope she is charged with abusive and threatening behaviour and everyone that sent her an abusive email (content depending) with the same

she is lucky the man didn't call her bluff and say "ok, call the police and make your false assault allegation"

as far "you cant film me, its illegal" - i love when people try and state law they dont understand. i take a fair ammount of pleasure in putting them right and reminding them their ego and view of the word does not superceed statute

As far as the parking where she wants part... This is typical of London too! Especially Golders Green (worst drivers in the country!) people think their little trip or errand is far more important than anyone else so it's ok to just stop in the middle of the road and create traffic.
This woman's so arrogant i wouldn't have been as calm as the bloke filming so fair play to him. As for her husband, what a prick!

I thought he was following her at first! How did you come across this Leeds? Anything further to the video or is it a matter of time before the papers pick it up?

I think it's been in the Telegraph.

fudging sill cow - you get caught being a cretin, take it on the chin. She should be charged with perverting the course of justice for threatening to say he hit her!

"Why are you intimidating my wife" Why are you intimidating my wife" Why are you intimidating my wife" Why are you intimidating my wife" says the man who is pursuing someone down the street and refusing to leave him alone. What a dingdong. I hope the police charge the pair of them with harrassment.

Was the women driving the car.. cannot tell.

Maybe its just a terrible piece of driving and she never saw the bollards until it was too late, then though fudge what do I do.

If she has "all day" to follow him to where he's going, why is it necessary to park in such a stupid place?

[video=youtube;jcDl_Oug8rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcDl_Oug8rI&feature=fvwrel[/video]

In other news....

TITANIC.jpeg

Well no one on here had seen it Gord!!

It's been going round t'net for some time, I first saw it linked to from this great little site, one I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)

WARNING: The site features strong language, may not be suitable for some people to view at work.

It's been going round t'net for some time, I first saw it linked to from this great little site, one I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)

WARNING: The site features strong language, may not be suitable for some people to view at work.

Fecking brilliant

Some people hate the word clam and argue it should never ever be used etc I dont exactly like it but that cretin of a lady is the exact reason why the word exists. Bet she was at a wonderful dinner evening with friends that evenin banging on how she was harrased in the street by a low life or something bet she didn't mention how she threatened to do him for a fictional assault and how she was parked like a dunce for well over a minute in what can only be described as a selfish act.

Back