• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A.S.S. rollcall

ooh me and Milton Keynes have spoken sternly across 3 sites now

in fact I got banned from one, partly due to the incendary nature of our final "discussion."

It won't happen again, I was just explaining my POV

I regret all of the falling out, as I love reading a lot of what he says, but don't necessarily agree with the way he goes about saying it. I think its the same issue that most people (who have a problem with him) share.

What handle did you post under?

I was very much a lurker for a while. In fact, I believe I have you to thank for finding this place - I seem to recall a post along the lines of "fudge you lot, you're all ****s - I'm off to Spurs Update for a reasoned discussion" being the first to make me realise that there were other Spurs message boards.

you know full well what I meant, and you know damn well why you chose to call me Cooper, instead of Mick.

The reason that we have ever fallen out is because you are intractable and talk down to people that don't share your opinions - and I'm an obstinate bastard who refuses to be spoken to in the patronising manner that you (used to) adopt, without giving you brick back.

Almost none of the "bad blood" between you and I would ever have existed, if you weren't so damn prickly and arrogant about the relevance (in your view) of your opinions.

You always believed that you are right, and as I have said to you in the past, that kind of arrogance and rudeness doesn't work in the real world, you are either the hardest bastard on the planet - or you get punched a lot, or you adopt a more reasonable approach face to face.

My point to you has always been that if you behaved in a more reasonable manner, you wouldn't be despised as much as you are for your attitude. Particularly as the majority of what you say makes sense and is reasonable.

The problem being, that if you were 100% right 100% of the time, people would still think poorly of you because of your high handed and arrogant treatment of people in discussion threads.

That having been said, You appear to have mellowed, and whilst as forthright as ever, your approach is less inflammatory than it was in the past.

So I'm the prickly one after you respond like that?! :lol: And actually I have no idea why calling you Cooper is apparently offensive, but I won't do it again if it does bother you. I call a lot of people by their surname and meant no offence.

So I'm the prickly one after you respond like that?! :lol: And actually I have no idea why calling you Cooper is apparently offensive, but I won't do it again if it does bother you. I call a lot of people by their surname and meant no offence.

if I knew your name, I would never call you by your surname, unless I put mister in front of it.

I spent too long in the army where being called by a surname was normal, I quite like the civility of first name terms.

if I knew your name, I would never call you by your surname, unless I put mister in front of it.

I spent too long in the army where being called by a surname was normal, I quite like the civility of first name terms.

I know the knight of moonlights real name, if that helps! :)

Any other old skool refugees in here from the usenet?

I know myself, Cooper and Jon are here but that can't be it?

Yep, think I also posted under the imaginative title of 'Jon' back then.

Was oh so young and innocent. Seem to recall I packed in when I could no long use the forum reader in outlook express and it became a mare to track threads.

Back