• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

7/7 Bombings

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Surprised to see no thread on the 10th aniversary yesterday

I remember being in the city and the fear and panic people had, horrendous day for London

RIP to those who were cowardly murdered and my thoughts to all those still affected by the day

Terrible day. I was working on the 5th floor of a building right by Edgware tube station. We all used that station, but luckily we were all already in that morning. The scenes that we saw unfold were pretty ghastly....
Don't forget though that the 8th July, 10 years ago, was a true testament to what being a Londoner was all about

I hope the mental and physical scars suffered on the 7th July 2005 will fade as much as possible - and RIP to those that didn't make it

I worked near Aldgate and a friend of mine was on the tube that was attacked, she was in a different carriage and was ok but she was affected bad by what she saw.

I will never forget that day....

Surprised to see no thread on the 10th aniversary yesterday

I remember being in the city and the fear and panic people had, horrendous day for London

RIP to those who were cowardly murdered and my thoughts to all those still affected by the day
I don't think we're all that comfortable in this country with the whole group public mourning that the Murricans seem to love so much.

Stiff upper lip, get on with it and don't let those fvckers think they had an effect on us.

Back