• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

30 dead in France terror attacks in Nice + Talk Turkey here!

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Shocking and yet again innocent members of the public targeted.

I was in Nice a couple of years ago to watch the team time trial stage of the Tour De France, it was an absolutely lovely city with some very nice public gardens if you should get the chance to visit.

Very sad that so many people seem to be losing their life just going about their everyday life's. Not sure what the answer is but the world seems to be going back to the 70's when the was more of this type of thing around. Even though we have had it in this country with the IRA they seemed almost more human with often giving warnings(though not always)

Was in France this last week and we noticed a drop off in security after the euros finished, I think that might be the level of security we have to accept all the time now.

jesus the number keeps going up and up, France seems to have a real problem with this at the moment.

With an election coming up over there next year we could see things get worse as the terrorists exploit the politics of fear.

73 reported dead now... Aparently the lorry was filled with explosives aswell, thank GHod they stopped him before he got to use it... Rip to all the victims

Absolutely shocking. Brutal fudging clam/s that carried this out. Nice holds a special place in my heart as a place I used to visit on a yearly basis.

There's some horrible footage on social media being posted, I would advise against watching it. Really disrespectful to those that have lost their lives. Also, there are absolute clams on Twitter posting fake tweets about missing loved ones and pics of 'the driver', just for retweets and more followers I guess.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Absolutely shocking. Brutal fudgeing clam/s that carried this out. Nice holds a special place in my heart as a place I used to visit on a yearly basis.

There's some horrible footage on social media being posted, I would advise against watching it. Really disrespectful to those that have lost their lives. Also, there are absolute clams on Twitter posting fake tweets about missing loved ones and pics of 'the driver', just for retweets and more followers I guess.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I will never for the life of me understand why people are desperate for attention that they do things like that, I used to think it was just the odd odd ball but the internet and twitter has made me realise the is more of them around then I thought.

Likewise I thought Nice was a beautiful place, as is France. Can not see this getting better any time soon, I wonder if this is a battle that can be won or if it is just a new way of life. I am also amazed it has not happened here yet, and i mean that in a grateful way.

What tough guys waiting for all the football fans to leave France before targeting families. Utter utter clams.

CnXhaXNWgAAFyOa.jpg:large

I didn't realise that Nice is Hugo's hometown. The club have tweeted that they have spoken with him and he is safe and well, so it sounds like he may be in the area. If he was, then how awful for him, on top of the events at the Stade de France in November.

This whole thing is just absolutely awful - a despicable act. I can't begin to imagine the terror of being there and seeing that truck just mowing people down. I really do not know how the mindset of the type of person who would do something like this can ever be defeated.
RIP to those so brutally killed.

RIP to all the victims. By not wiping out Isis we are allowing them to spread their vile message and get people like this c*nt to conduct attacks like this.

Seriously why have we not already gone in and just killed the fudgers... we are so quick to go to war in various different countries at various different times but when a real fudgeinhh evil evil organisation appears and tries to create a world wide war (because thats what they are doing) we suddenly become trigger shy???????

Seriously can someone please explain to me why we are letting them breath?

I have a massive problem with all this and its seriously on boiling point.

Without being reactionary or OTT I think this stuff is here to stay for at least one generation if not more.

No one person to negotiate with, no goal, the world is their HQ, you cut one head off and another appears twice as angry as the last because of your actions to the last. How do you work with or understand a bunch of rogues wanting to take over the world in the name of their GHod, their is no compromise and they are willing to take lives by taking their own. We are in a constant state of high alert and expected to live this was.

Its getting to the point now where these tough times call for tough measures - All English are hooligans...well they are not but hooliganism is policed. You're suspected of involvement in football hooliganism, so you have to surrender your passport every tournament so you can't travel. Pre-emptive. It's effective, but hardly in line with human rights. And that's for football, so why not for the safety of human life? And before people bark about racial profiling? They say this is something they don't and will not do. However every England away game after check in and going through security you have a couple of policeman who pull you aside and ask to see your passport again. They then phone through to somewhere and do a check to make sure you're not on any of their lists. In short we already do racial profiling.

And that fudgewit May wants Sharia courts in the UK, yeh nice one darling

RIP to all the victims. By not wiping out Isis we are allowing them to spread their vile message and get people like this c*nt to conduct attacks like this.

Seriously why have we not already gone in and just killed the fudgeers... we are so quick to go to war in various different countries at various different times but when a real fudgeinhh evil evil organisation appears and tries to create a world wide war (because thats what they are doing) we suddenly become trigger shy???????

I really wish I had an answer to your question mate. The only thing I can think of is that there are so many vile moving parts/political skulduggery in the region where Daesh have a stronghold, there isn't actually much clarity on who is supporting them and opposing them.

Early reports suggest the fudger that was driving the lorry wasn't under surveillance or on the watch list for French Intelligence, which suggests he may not have had any actual contact with Daesh/Al Qaeda but had been brainwashed by their message. For me this is more cause for concern thank being fearful of an army of extremists invading a Western nation as they would be wiped out pretty sharpish, probably before they could even get through and cause any damage.

These guys are not stupid, you seen their videos? Their PR stuff is on par with a Sky production. People don't need direct contact for their message to be powerful and this is the problem. You could just as easily have a standard member of public in Iceland turn one day and go nuts, that is why its near on impossible to act on, its just a constant black cloud on us.

GHod knows what the next UK attack will look like, I imagine its been so long that its gonna be big and off the scale

These guys are not stupid, you seen their videos? Their PR stuff is on par with a Sky production. People don't need direct contact for their message to be powerful and this is the problem. You could just as easily have a standard member of public in Iceland turn one day and go nuts, that is why its near on impossible to act on, its just a constant black cloud on us.

GHod knows what the next UK attack will look like, I imagine its been so long that its gonna be big and off the scale

Yes I have, sorry if I wasn't clear, that was the point I was trying to get across. The terrorist organisations don't even need to have the direct contact, but when someone commits an atrocity in their name, they take the plaudits (for want of a better word) and claim some sort of disgusting victory.

Seriously why have we not already gone in and just killed the fudgeers... we are so quick to go to war in various different countries at various different times but when a real fudgeinhh evil evil organisation appears and tries to create a world wide war (because thats what they are doing) we suddenly become trigger shy???????

Because that is a big part of the reason we got here in the fudging first place.

Bombing peace into people is a brick strategy.

If you/your civilisation has been destroyed and your now living somewhere else because of someone else's decision you destroy it, why wouldn't you want to fight and destroy it?

The anger of disenfranchised people in the UK was shown in the referendum - take that and add bombs, friends and family killed, livelihoods destroyed and living somewhere where your beliefs are belittled and vilified.

The way to stop this is to stand together with people of all creeds against the politics that is nothing more self serving for political power and corporate greed.

ISIS etc is a fire - if you cut off its oxygen it will eventually die and smoulder.
Throwing a bucket of water on it after its burned your leg will do little other than gets others wet. And they might just get a bit tinkled off too.

Throwing a bucket of water on it after its burned your leg will do little other than gets others wet. And they might just get a bit tinkleed off too.
Firstly I disagree with your initial point - we're not being attacked because we attacked them, we're being attacked because they're Godtards.

Many of them are from countries we've never attacked or even our own. They see some vague link with those people because they're all mentally subnormal enough to worship the same paedo.

In terms of the quoted above, what is their oxygen and how do you cut it off?

Far better, I think, to remove the fuel.

Firstly I disagree with your initial point - we're not being attacked because we attacked them, we're being attacked because they're Godtards.

Many of them are from countries we've never attacked or even our own. They see some vague link with those people because they're all mentally subnormal enough to worship the same paedo.

In terms of the quoted above, what is their oxygen and how do you cut it off?

Far better, I think, to remove the fuel.

Oxygen or fuel - bombing just adds fuel. The analogy is essentially the same.

The initial point was not about retaliation, it was about legitimising their narrative and creating conditions for it to grow and become powerful.
That is what our politicians and corporations have achieved .

Back