• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

3 days to go...wild guesses here!!!!

he was top scorer in the Euro's 6 months ago, I don't think he's done yet and a change of environment could sort him out

He'll never get back to where he was physically before his injures, plus he looks completely disinterested. I'd rather play Defoe and coming from me that says a lot. Torres would get more abuse than Adebayor with the attitude he displays.

My guess is that we will be linked to a real top player at about 10pm tonight. Most of us will stay up until 1pm only to find that Levy ran out of time or the fax machine jammed.

I think this thread has a great title. I got all of mine wrong but I hope in the next window we can have some proper wild guesses from lots of other posters and not so many joke guesses.

Back