• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

3 days to go...wild guesses here!!!!

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
OK, here's my wild guess for a striker IF we get one in...Danny Graham.
Just handed in a request at Swansea, fits the short-term need profile, very very decent striker who can score and generally be a front-man nuisance. I think it could well be a deadline day shocker!

I have a feeling in my water about this one, based on nothing.

Excellent!
You see THIS is what the window is ALL about...fudge ITK and all that, let's reclaim the fun of ';feeling it in your water' and 'wild hunches' and that sort of thing...

i think it'll be like London buses, Levy is finally gonna give in and shell out, Lee Trundle and a 6 month loan for Robbie Keane

Excellent!
You see THIS is what the window is ALL about...fudge ITK and all that, let's reclaim the fun of ';feeling it in your water' and 'wild hunches' and that sort of thing...

I have other cliches available too, I want someone who knows where the goal is and loves busting the onion bag. :)

Wild guess - Lisandro

Tame guess - Negredo

toss guess - Leandro

Hmm... I see a recurring theme with my guesses there.

Back