• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

10 spurs fans stabbed by masked gang

There were a fair few West Ham with Lazio for the game at WHL, saw them with my own eyes at the spoon at Liverpool St so wouldn't be surprised if a few went over to Italy. Pathetic really, they'll have their chance on Sunday if they want to have a pop.

Racists are racists together eh. They were all signing forever blowing bubbles (fudgein blow it up their arses I say) - even the Lazio fans. All of em ****s.

Italian football federation chief Giancarlo Abete has apologised to Tottenham fans for the anti-semitic incidents which greeted them in Rome this week.

Spurs were in the Italian capital for a 0-0 Europa League draw with Lazio but the occasion was ruined when fans of the London club were attacked in a bar by around 50 masked hooligans in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Eleven people were injured in the assault and two Italians, believed to be fans of AS Roma, have since been charged with attempted murder.

During the match itself, Lazio fans chanted "Juden Tottenham" ("Tottenham Jews" in German), because Spurs have a historical Jewish connection.

In a letter addressed to FA chairman David Bernstein, Abate said: "I have already had the opportunity to publicly express my condemnation and outrage at what has happened.

"We would like to extend our apologies to all of the Tottenham fans and, in particular, to the families of the people involved.

"We are following the investigation closely and remain at the disposal of the authorities to help take this case forward."

And Abate has no doubt what lay behind the attacks and the chanting.

"Once again, unfortunately, football has been used as a vehicle by mindless thugs to express their racist and anti-Semitic views," he said.

"This was unquestionably the motive behind this attack, which has damaged the image of our football and does not reflect the real tradition of warmth and hospitality in the city of Rome."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8274985/A-top-Italian-football-official-has-condemned-the-attack-on-Spurs-fans

The mayor of Rome is a renowned fascist, coming from an extreme right wing party to join Berlusconi's party and get himself elected.

Apologies ring a bit hollow

The mayor of Rome is a renowned fascist, coming from an extreme right wing party to join Berlusconi's party and get himself elected.

Apologies ring a bit hollow

Yes, but this apology wasn't from the mayor of Rome.

It was from the Italian football federation. We should take their apology to be sincere.

Let's not demonise all Italians because of what 50 fascist cowards did.

Yes, but this apology wasn't from the mayor of Rome.

It was from the Italian football federation. We should take their apology to be sincere.

Let's not demonise all Italians because of what 50 fascist cowards did.

The mayor of Rome has apologised, sorry for the confusion.

I don't think anyone is demonising all Italians except a few here and there. Italian doctors saved that kids life.

What I've found difficult is working out exactly what went on. There has been a certain amount of mis information which in my opinion could lead to reprisals this weekend.

We're back in the U.K. now, there was a bit of trouble in the ground and some people were getting smashed with btons in the concourse. Not sure hoe its started as I was in the stand. Nothing major after that, about 20-30 Spurs and Aberdeen looking for a scuffle after the game in town

Anyway, glad to be back home after a great fewdays. All of f yesterday was bonkers, loved it.

We're back in the U.K. now, there was a bit of trouble in the ground and some people were getting smashed with btons in the concourse. Not sure hoe its started as I was in the stand. Nothing major after that, about 20-30 Spurs and Aberdeen looking for a scuffle after the game in town

Anyway, glad to be back home after a great fewdays. All of f yesterday was bonkers, loved it.

I've met these guys, was trapped in the Dolphin in Tonbridge Street with them while the police went mental outside trying to bust skulls. March 2009. Nutters but gentlemen with it. Landlord was fantastic too.

Glad to hear it mate...I'm sure it was a great trip.

Wot Stef said. Gawd bless yer young PLJ. ;)

View attachment 1130

I have to say Gordy, I like the cut of PLJ's jib.
He strikes me as I was at his age, and he is the sort of supporter our club needs; always ready for adventure, always ready to se some light in dark situations and always ready to sing up!
I'll join you in raising that bottle!

Aww shucks guys! Thanks. Gord has definitely been on the strongbows tonight, making a post like that at 2am! But yeah, I try to put a posiive spin on most things - follwing the team away is one of the best things about being a football supporter. We're gonna try and squeeze another Euro away game in if we et through. fudge it, I'm 21 and haven't got a bird - may as well spend my money on watching spurs play in dodgy European cities! Haha

Aww shucks guys! Thanks. Gord has definitely been on the strongbows tonight, making a post like that at 2am! But yeah, I try to put a posiive spin on most things - follwing the team away is one of the best things about being a football supporter. We're gonna try and squeeze another Euro away game in if we et through. fudge it, I'm 21 and haven't got a bird - may as well spend my money on watching spurs play in dodgy European cities! Haha

Both excellent comments. You have it sussed.

The apology from the Italian federation seems sincere. Its certainly an improvement on the Serbian federation with their accusations and embarrassing youtube effort.

The problem is that there is little the Italian federation can do if the government and police are unwilling or even in cahoots with the thugs. They could take action against Lazio but its not clear Lazio fans are involved.

I have to say Gordy, I like the cut of PLJ's jib.
He strikes me as I was at his age, and he is the sort of supporter our club needs; always ready for adventure, always ready to se some light in dark situations and always ready to sing up!
I'll join you in raising that bottle!
I never left the pub when I was his age so fair play to him for putting himself about a bit.

Glad you are back home safely PLJ.

An absolute disgrace that Leeds & WHU felt the need to go out there and hold hands with Lazio. I wonder if there will be any spill over to tomorrow? Could understand if some felt the need to exact retribution.

Glad you are back home safely PLJ.

An absolute disgrace that Leeds & WHU felt the need to go out there and hold hands with Lazio. I wonder if there will be any spill over to tomorrow? Could understand if some felt the need to exact retribution.
Thanks mate.

Btw i don't think it's concrete that there were involved. Reports that 'known troublemakers' were around in Rome but I don't think it's official. I reckon there will be some sort of trouble tomorroe though.

Thanks mate.

Btw i don't think it's concrete that there were involved. Reports that 'known troublemakers' were around in Rome but I don't think it's official. I reckon there will be some sort of trouble tomorroe though.

If any of those lot start waving Lazio shirts about it might get lively.

I really dont get this yid thing..from the names of the Spurs fans who were stabbed clearly are not jewish...and this yid army thing..what if we get problems from some Muslim groups in the future based on a premise that is not strictly true,,,sure we have jewish fans but so do most clubs.

so....why do we perpetuate this,anyway. I.m a Spurs fan first and foremost.. We must be the only club labelled with a racsist tag!

Started I remember clearly by Chelscum fans in the sixties who were jealous of our success.

I really dont get this yid thing..from the names of the Spurs fans who were stabbed clearly are not jewish...and this yid army thing..what if we get problems from some Muslim groups in the future based on a premise that is not strictly true,,,sure we have jewish fans but so do most clubs.

so....why do we perpetuate this,anyway. I.m a Spurs fan first and foremost.. We must be the only club labelled with a racsist tag!

Started I remember clearly by Chelscum fans in the sixties who were jealous of our success.

I don't actually think the jewish thing was what got those lads attacked the other night. Yeah I'm sure they shouted some anti semtic things to go with the attack but they would have attacked no matter what fans were in there. Man Utd and Middlesborough both stabbed over there, no race / religions associated there.

As for West Ham tomorrow, the police seems to have things well wrapped up these days so i wouldn't bank on much happening

Back