• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

02 network down

found it frustrating earlier, was meeting my friend in a pub up town but didn't finalise plans. Figured I'd just call him when I got into town.. how wrong was I?

3g was working alright though, so I could send messages to other people to call him.

My network has been acting up for a few days now not just yesterday... If it werent for WiFi on our coaches at work I dunno what i would have done in my 2hr break last night

They have been reporting on it at work throughout today. They're also following the O2 Twitter account.

A couple of things have worked it seems; the not so advised switching off of 3G and the more advised switching off and on.

I just don't like the thought of people not being able to get hold of me and vice versa.

why? do you have an important job or sick relatives? otherwise i think people on the whole can wait a little while for others to get hold of them. I do not work in the security services but i assume that it is test runs by the security services to make sure that they are able to close down networks in case of possible terror attacks.

As with RBS and Natwest going down, people over reacting.

Jesus how the hell did people manage before.

brick happens as they say, get over it. Move the fook on!.

Back