• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

02 network down

All over Facebook. People acting as if the World is going to end, get a grib faaaaking hell.

Makes you wonder what people would do if someone took away all these electrical items in this modern day of age.

It has in Cheshunt! Phoned them up a couple of days ago as it keeps saying 'error in connection' when I try to make calls at work and they said to go not my local shop. That's at Waltham Cross and when I went in there were signs saying there was a known problem with a mast or something?

I didn't even notice it was down, because, shock, horror, I don't have to be attached to my phone every minute of the day. FFS, you'd think Mobile phones and the internet were there before humanity the way people act when either goes down. Perhaps go outside for a walk, or chat to a family member if your tech breaks.

I didn't even notice it was down, because, shock, horror, I don't have to be attached to my phone every minute of the day. FFS, you'd think Mobile phones and the internet were there before humanity the way people act when either goes down. Perhaps go outside for a walk, or chat to a family member if your tech breaks.

Yes dad :)

haha did sound like an old man with that rant didn't I? Although judging by your username you're older than me :p Just seen some of the messages and comments on various blogs and news sites, by the way some people are going on, it's like they think o2 have taken oxygen away from them (no pun intended). Get over it you freaks.

I'm 28 yeah. Your right though. Personally, I do spend far too much of my free time on my iPad or watching tele. Sad state of the times I guess.

Oh yeah, I spend a lot of my time with it, but when it goes I just shrug my shoulders and pick up a book, have a face to face convo or go outside. No probs

Back