• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I think I would have him even though he doesn't fit in anyway with what the ethos of the squad is........I think it could be one of those signings that just prove mutually beneficial despite being totally unorthodox in terms of what Pochettino normally goes for. Would be a crazy signing that would be on the same level as Klinsmann in terms of wow factor imo.

Keane still scores for fun in MLS, Zlatan will sleep half the game, score a hatrick and go back to walking around ...

Had to check - 77 goals in 112 games for Keano over there! Goodness gracious. Zlatan would be madness.

I like the way the article states we made a 'concrete offer' in the sub-headline but in the body of the article we are just one of a number of clubs having 'expressed an interest'. Not quite the same thing. I find it hard to believe we would have gone for him in any serious manner. In any case it will be entertaining to see him in the PL. but I wonder, even for someone whose ego requires he be the centre of attention, how he will cope with the unrelenting scrutiny of the English media, especially once the initial love fest wears off. (And is there really enough room even at Utd for the combined egos of Ibrahimovic and Mourinho?)

I like the fact a day to day football practice is often thrown back at clubs. Made offer, turned down, big deal.

I mean this is major news outlets not the primary school playground

The guy will be a disaster in the Premier League. He is far too slow. ok he may beast it against the bottom clubs but I'm optimistic that it will all go horribly wrong when he realises he is the Thursday night player.

Hilarious press conference today

Journalist asked him "why do you keep on playing football? You are already the legend, surely there can be no more"
:D:D:D:D

Back