• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Loved how they spoofed him on Ted Lasso with the Zava character.

Put a highlight reel together of his greatest goals and it would likely top any player in football history bar Maradona, Messi and Gareth Bale. This one, his career 500th, is pure awesomesauce

This interview with Donald McRae of the Guardian is a good read:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: ‘I did a stupid thing. But I will do it again, 100%’ | Zlatan Ibrahimovic | The Guardian

Yeah, as a mediaman, I see and hear all sorts of banal bumpf from great athletes who don't want to say anything controversial. Or display any sense of showmanship. Not this guy. Pretty sure we haven't seen the last of him.

Last edited:
IMO, he’s behind Messi, Ronaldo, Brazilian Ronaldo, Drogba, Suarez and Henry. Never won the CL which is a bit of a black mark against his CV and often didn’t turn up in big games.

IMO, he’s behind Messi, Ronaldo, Brazilian Ronaldo, Drogba, Suarez and Henry. Never won the CL which is a bit of a black mark against his CV and often didn’t turn up in big games.
Conversely I think winning so many leagues in different countries is a greater achievement than a CL. I always admire players that challenge themselves in different environments and it takes more consistency to win a league than a cup. Plus his longevity has been phenomenal too.

Conversely I think winning so many leagues in different countries is a greater achievement than a CL. I always admire players that challenge themselves in different environments and it takes more consistency to win a league than a cup. Plus his longevity has been phenomenal too.

Each to their own but most of the top strikers in the game have won the CL but Zlatan’s performances in the latter stages were anonymous. I get the longevity argument but I wouldn’t put him above the strikers I mentioned previously.

Each to their own but most of the top strikers in the game have won the CL but Zlatan’s performances in the latter stages were anonymous. I get the longevity argument but I wouldn’t put him above the strikers I mentioned previously.

Kane, Zlatan, Lineker, Klinsmann

loads of great forward players have, but not the great strikers

Messi, and the two Ronaldos are levels above the rest. Zlatan is on the same level as Henry and Suarez. Drogba doesn't belong in this discussion, good player but not even in the top 10 forwards to play in the premier league.

Messi, and the two Ronaldos are levels above the rest. Zlatan is on the same level as Henry and Suarez. Drogba doesn't belong in this discussion, good player but not even in the top 10 forwards to play in the premier league.
I share the sentiment, but I would rather watch Ronaldihno over all of them.

Back