• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Argentina vs Netherlands

Very hard to call. I'm hoping for Argentina, but have a feeling Netherlands might edge this. It's a pity that Di Maria is out for Argentina. Apart from the odd Messi-magic, Argentina haven't exactly looked impressive going forward. 1-0 to the Netherlands, Robben.

Football and World Cup will be the ultimate loser if somehow Germany and Netherlands qualify to the Final. Both have been shyte in every match since their first matches and don't deserved to be playing in semi final, let alone Final. Netherlands are cheaters who like to dive all the time. It was annoying to see Robben diving all over the place again without getting cautioned. The dream final that World Cup and everyone need is the Brazil-Argentina Final.

Football and World Cup will be the ultimate loser if somehow Germany and Netherlands qualify to the Final. Both have been shyte in every match since their first matches and don't deserved to be playing in semi final, let alone Final. Netherlands are cheaters who like to dive all the time. It was annoying to see Robben diving all over the place again without getting cautioned. The dream final that World Cup and everyone need is the Brazil-Argentina Final.

brazil and argentina have been two of the big let downs. dream final for me is Germany/Argentina.. 28 years on from when Maradona dragged Argies to the trophy.

I don't think that the Netherlands have cheated or dived any more than Brazil. And I don't think that Brazil or Argentina have been any better to watch than Germany or the Netherlands. The teams that deserve to get to the final will be the ones that play best in the semi finals, I'm hoping for a couple of classics.

I dont think youre right but its a funny post. The very thing youre accusing both European teams of could also be aimed at both S American tems. As far as im concerned I think Germany are the most complete team out of the four. Im biased in that I despise Argentina and Brazil and think the whole Messi **** sucking is beyond a joke (not to mention a bit sad) but thats just me.

I dont think there is a stand out team which makes this a competitive (and exciting) World Cup which people like to see. I think this game here will be a cracker merely because both defenses are not that great but I think LVG will pull it out the bag and will be tactically superior to the other guy for the Argies.

ps - not sure why it would be a dream final - it isnt a dream for me nor for EVERYONE as you mention.

What a dive fest this will be. I might get my stop watch out and time the disruptions to this match. Hate both sides, but Argentina are anti football, with their delaying tactics. Think Holland will win.

brazil and argentina have been two of the big let downs. dream final for me is Germany/Argentina.. 28 years on from when Maradona dragged Argies to the trophy.

We already had Argentina-W.Germany final in 1986 and 1990. I think it will be a bit boring to have another final. In contrast, we never had a Brazil-Argentina final in WC. It will be interesting to see how Brazil and Argentina fight for it this time.

What a dive fest this will be. I might get my stop watch out and time the disruptions to this match. Hate both sides, but Argentina are anti football, with their delaying tactics. Think Holland will win.

Truth is Netherlands are more anti-football than anyone else. They are the only team who dive all the time. Even their goalies dive or play-acting. I still remember the 1998 quarter final where the Dutch goalie dived to get the Argentina player Ortega send off. Badly want Argentina to get revenge for that.

Truth is Netherlands are more anti-football than anyone else. They are the only team who dive all the time. Even their goalies dive or play-acting. I still remember the 1998 quarter final where the Dutch goalie dived to get the Argentina player Ortega send off. Badly want Argentina to get revenge for that.
Brazil kicking Columbia out of the game on Friday was the worst anti-football I have see this World Cup.

Brazil kicking Columbia out of the game on Friday was the worst anti-football I have see this World Cup.

For me, Robben diving like a frog to get the last min penalty against Mexico was the worst anti-football act I will remember from this WC. And the fact he admitted to diving and still not get punished is the one that made it hard to acccept.

For me, Robben diving like a frog to get the last min penalty against Mexico was the worst anti-football act I will remember from this WC. And the fact he admitted to diving and still not get punished is the one that made it hard to acccept.

That was no worse than Fred's dive in Brazil's opener. In Robben's defence he was kicked several times before he went down.

Agreed. I still haven't forgiven Holland for ruining the final 4 years ago with their total thuggery.

Back