• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VAR: Sponsored by Chelsea

Watching the highlights of the arse Liverpool game, did they really same the var team are recommending the goal is given?

I don't have an issue with the two big decisions from a VAR POV today

Kulu was offside, and as the law is written it was a handball, the handball law is currently an ass though

bring back handball having to be intentional

The one in the Goon game was much the same as the Romero one, in fact looked worse to me, but they didn't get the pen.

I don't have an issue with the two big decisions from a VAR POV today

Kulu was offside, and as the law is written it was a handball, the handball law is currently an ass though

bring back handball having to be intentional
The handball was handball. But the fact that they ignored a possible offside building up to it is my problem.

It's in those little margins where they can earn their filthy oil money

The handball was handball. But the fact that they ignored a possible offside building up to it is my problem.

yeah, they also awarded them a corner when it should have been a GK, VAR should be checking every ball out of play for last touch

Craig Pawson needs looking at. His reaction to our winner was just bizarre.

He’s also awarded City the most penalty’s this season and was on VAR when Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a blatant penalty against them ruled out.

Craig Pawson needs looking at. His reaction to our winner was just bizarre.

He’s also awarded City the most penalty’s this season and was on VAR when Saudi Sportswashing Machine has a blatant penalty against them ruled out.

Have we had proof it’s Pawson, he standing with Pep in a City jacket, it’s an assistant coach surely?

but we were not at one point right?

Or is that the same incident and it was their throw anyway?

Throw in rules are stupid, if it’s behind the line and with two hands call it good I reckon.
I don't remember seeing ours. I do remember seeing the lino flag to the ref for a foul throw and then they just retook it

but we were not at one point right?

Or is that the same incident and it was their throw anyway?

Throw in rules are stupid, if it’s behind the line and with two hands call it good I reckon.
Good point. What unfair advantage is anyone getting from not putting their hands behind their head, or jumping?

Back