• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Dutch striker Wout Weghorst in the summer transfer window.

Hope not, he looked like a useless lump for Holland.

agreed. Been speculated for a while. Turns 29 in a few weeks and unless he'd come in as back-up and cheap enough, he's one to avoid IMO

Quality player from what I’ve seen of him.
Exactly the type of signing (age, ability, potential) we should be making.

I've only seen him when we played them, but he didn't look like more than a top half of the championship player to me.

I've only seen him when we played them, but he didn't look like more than a top half of the championship player to me.

He seems to have been good all season, but I’ve only seen him against championship opposition. The risk is, was that a flash in the pan or can he still improve.

The main reason I like him is I’m presuming he would be cheaper than more established options. a good HG Vinicius replacement imo.

But he isn't an attacking midfielder, he played most of his game last season as a CM not an AM. Just because he was played as a no 10 for Austria doesn't mean that's his natural position.
I agree with you. I don't see him as an AM and I don't think he particularly suits the role. It's more BedfordSpurs who would be happy playing him there. I wouldn't.

I think the team would like guile with his as the one responsible for creation. Imo of course. As a CM I like him and think he suits well.

Back