• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I'm really like Rentao Sanches, the Bayern move obviously came too early for him but looks like he's done well at Lille and really progressed. Still only 23, cost Lille 25m euros 2 years back so wouldn't be cheap but I think this is the type of player we should be signing. Would definiatly add something to our midfield, pretty strong and able to run with the ball.

I'm really like Rentao Sanches, the Bayern move obviously came too early for him but looks like he's done well at Lille and really progressed. Still only 23, cost Lille 25m euros 2 years back so wouldn't be cheap but I think this is the type of player we should be signing. Would definiatly add something to our midfield, pretty strong and able to run with the ball.

I'm a fan, but I'm not sure where he'd play. He's not good enough defensively to be a full/wing back, but I'm not sure if he'd work in the AM trio either. A Moura/Lamela replacement maybe?

I'm a fan, but I'm not sure where he'd play. He's not good enough defensively to be a full/wing back, but I'm not sure if he'd work in the AM trio either. A Moura/Lamela replacement maybe?
He plays in midfield
Why would we play him in a different role?
And I doubt he would come back to the prem based on his previous experience

Reactions: DTA
He plays in midfield
Why would we play him in a different role?
And I doubt he would come back to the prem based on his previous experience

That was a few years back when his mind obviously wasn't right, I'm sure he'd come back with the right club and manager who could give him the support he needs to keep developing - reading that back rules us out but I think he'd be a great signing. Bet he gets a big move within next couple of years.

Screams Andersen to me…

98% of players we're linked to/sign are internationals. It's not a big distinguisher when there are about 5000 international players in the world (200 countries x current squads of c.25)

E.g. Sessegnon, Skipp and Tanganga are the only members of our squad without full international caps I think.

Also a foreign player wouldn't likely get a work permit now without being an international

98% of players we're linked to/sign are internationals. It's not a big distinguisher when there are about 5000 international players in the world (200 countries x current squads of c.25)

E.g. Sessegnon, Skipp and Tanganga are the only members of our squad without full international caps I think.

Also a foreign player wouldn't likely get a work permit now without being an international

What about if they pay the exempt fee and then buy a business that employs 5 people?

I have a theory that a lot of the concessions on the concourse will be put out to tender and will be brought by new players from say Honduras.

Sabitzer and Barella would sort our midfield right out.
I'm not sure about sabitzer. He's not very mobile and seems to shoot not very well from distance. A bit of a poor mans Siggy

Grilitsch next to him in midfield looks very good though

Our midfield is decent, but not great. Hojbjerg, Skipp, Ndombele, LoCelso. If we get one player, I would be more than happy if none of the above go, Sabitzer comes to mind. Our main problems are in defense, where we need 2 CBs and a RB, IMO. We also need to get a RW(Bale would do if we can) and a reserve ST. At least 6 signings would be ideal.

Back