• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

He scored away to Bayern in the CL so was playing at that point. Im the attacking positions.

But yeah he was injured when we signed him so FiBs point regarding having to utilise Rose still stands
Thought Jose was manager for that game?
Yeah I’m not disagreeing but just saying we had brought roses replacement.
Said it before spices problems were that he became too close to the players (something be tried rectifying by not taking practice and wanting to watch on video)
And not changing his coaching staff to bring in a fresh voice
If we’re trying to get rid of a player that NO ONE wants at the club. Brining him in after training to coach him more is counter productive (rose even said that in an interview)

Because everyone is thinking of when we were building the stadium.
And we have taken losses on a lot of players
I think the issue was played who we signed one year and wanted out the next ... the Nkids, jansenn for example. Players who have a high material value to the club on paper. We were paying for Jansenn whilst trying to sell him don’t forget.

He is a realist. The market has moved on.

Lets hope so, we have a whole lot of deadwood to shift and some of it for very little return

Lets hope so, we have a whole lot of deadwood to shift and some of it for very little return
Yeah fingers crossed
I could be wrong
But I do agree the world has moved on
The club has moved on
But we will see
Key is drumming up some actual interest in the players

I think we should be looking at free transfers for the summer plus loan signings from other clubs for out of favour players.

My tip for a free transfer would be Dzeko, could play the Llorente role for us.

I think we should be looking at free transfers for the summer plus loan signings from other clubs for out of favour players.

My tip for a free transfer would be Dzeko, could play the Llorente role for us.
I think we might have to for one or two squad roles if deals are there to be made.

The team is screaming for one or two real quality signings in key positions and with what will likely be a fairly limited budget I think we should funnel most of that budget into those key positions.

Expecting us to find a new makeshift solution for backup striker like you suggest rather than spending real money on Vinicius for example. That money can have more of an impact in other areas.

I think we might have to for one or two squad roles if deals are there to be made.

The team is screaming for one or two real quality signings in key positions and with what will likely be a fairly limited budget I think we should funnel most of that budget into those key positions.

Expecting us to find a new makeshift solution for backup striker like you suggest rather than spending real money on Vinicius for example. That money can have more of an impact in other areas.

Tu choisis....

_116779044_oocxi.png

Tarkowski is a good shout, and with 1 year left he won't be as exorbitantly priced as most HG players. Sign him to replace Toby or Sanchez

Problem with shifting sanchez is that Levy will want to recover the €28m which we paid

Er I think it was 42 million.

Terem Moffi was very impressive against Monaco today.

20 years old, tall fast and full of running. Took his goals well. Hope our scouts are looking at him.

Our chairman was trying to buy too much of the furniture on eBay......
The finest property in London surely deserves bespoke furniture that perfectly matches its aesthetic but our transfer committee has instead been purchasing flat-pack tat and only realising there’s important parts missing long after the returns window has closed.

Meanwhile they’ve still not managed to get rid of the old furniture which has seen better days and is now cluttering up the spare room...

Last edited:
Back