• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Vs Sunderland

Locked in my bedroom...if it was left to me :lol:

No thanks. I would rather have that Chel53a female physio anytime.

Chel53aDOC.jpg

She is the only thing I like about Chel53a.:p

Last edited:
You two need a cold shower!!

[video=youtube;0GV_kSswdj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GV_kSswdj4[/video]

Talking about linesmen... where has Sian Massey gone? She was brilliant, always getting even the tightest offside calls right. I haven't seen her in a long time now.

Massey has not had a top-division game all season because of an unspecified injury – and she has certainly been missed! She get decisions right every time. I'm a division referee (3rd level) myself here in Norway, and She's top class imo

http://theboyhotspur.com/it-was-offside/?

This guy thinks it was offside ffs and there's people replying that he was offside because the ripple is about when the ball is received!!!! Jesus wept this is 2015 and these are so called football fans!! Feel like getting th salt and pepper pots out. Don't bother replying though - went in depth about the rules and comment was deleted. Prick.

- - - Updated - - -

http://theboyhotspur.com/it-was-offside/?

This guy thinks it was offside ffs and there's people replying that he was offside because the ripple is about when the ball is received!!!! Jesus wept this is 2015 and these are so called football fans!! Feel like getting th salt and pepper pots out. Don't bother replying though - went in depth about the rules and comment was deleted. Prick.

- - - Updated - - -

What's going on with all these "- - - updated - - -" things?

- - - Updated - - -

What's going on with all these "- - - updated - - -" things?

The guy has got to be on a wind up, surely no football fan can be that dumb?!

[TWEET]556768688037437440[/TWEET]

Seems to be something to do with Firefox and the vbulletin upgrade

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...gs-Ask-Scara-A-Question-See-first-post/page14

The guy probably never heard of the in your own half part of the offside rule. So he looked it up and treated the rules as if they were a priority list with the first overriding the next.
Then of course he set out to show that everyone else was wrong because this is the interwebs.

he's always on a wind up, he spends his weekends trying to get footballers to post pics of rose west on Twitter

What was going on with Billy Jones? First he was over at the bench, then he was all over Chadli and whining afterwards to the ref that he got an elbow. Then he disappeared down the tunnel for about 10 mins, and when he came back on he had a shirt without a number or a name on it. Then in the second half his name & number reappeared and he had a nice big bandage round his bonce.

The guy probably never heard of the in your own half part of the offside rule. So he looked it up and treated the rules as if they were a priority list with the first overriding the next.
Then of course he set out to show that everyone else was wrong because this is the interwebs.
Click bait for his **** site, advertising revenue must be down. If he's serious then he's an even bigger dullard than I'd given him credit for, if the first part of the rule trumps the rest of it, why write the rest of it, it'd never become relevant? He's basically arguing that you can't be offside in your own half, unless you're offside. No one's that thick, I hope. Click bait.

Talking about linesmen... where has Sian Massey gone? She was brilliant, always getting even the tightest offside calls right. I haven't seen her in a long time now.

Massey has not had a top-division game all season because of an unspecified injury – and she has certainly been missed! She get decisions right every time. I'm a division referee (3rd level) myself here in Norway, and She's top class imo

From BBC :-

Massey to take a break

Football

Posted at 12:05

Sian Massey, the English football referee, is to take a break from front-line action to give birth to her first child.

_80988345_massey_getty.jpg.jpg

The Premier League assistant referee, who has been absent with a thigh injury this season, is set to give birth in August.

The 29-year-old will continue to attend briefings and meetings in order to stay up to date with the latest developments in the game with a view to returning to the fold in due course.

From BBC :-

Massey to take a break

Football

Posted at 12:05

Sian Massey, the English football referee, is to take a break from front-line action to give birth to her first child.

_80988345_massey_getty.jpg.jpg

The Premier League assistant referee, who has been absent with a thigh injury this season, is set to give birth in August.

The 29-year-old will continue to attend briefings and meetings in order to stay up to date with the latest developments in the game with a view to returning to the fold in due course.

Nice one Poch, conkers deep...as we say up north!

Back