• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Based on our last two games we really need him in the run in our not so big league games, another injury set back for him could be really bad for us.

------------------------

--------Friedel---------
Walker-Kaboul-King-BAE
--------Sandro--------
-----Parker-Modric----
VdV--------------Bale
---------Ade----------

For me at least. Make us solid in the middle, a draw would be a good result for us. Without any real 4-4-2 right wing option in our squad without Lennon I think this is the best we can do. Not a Kranjcar game at all, VdV on the right in a 4-4-2 will make us a bit too weak in midfield.

Hoping more than thinking that King will be ready, if he's not it's close between Gallas and Nelsen imo. The thought of an unfit Gallas up against Drogba makes me cringe so I would probably say Nelsen.

thats my team too

FFS.

---------------------Friedel----------------------
Walker-------Kaboul--------Gallas--------Ekotto
---------------------Sandro---------------------
--------------Parker---------Modric-------------
--------VdV---------------------------Bale-----
----------------------Adebayor-----------------

Think it'll be this, which I'm happy to see. Although I'd honestly have Livermore in over Parker.

"Just out of the press conference. Team news is that Aaron remains sidelined with a hamstring injury, whilst Ade is doubtful for the same reason. No new injuries were picked up against Stoke on Wednesday"

No new injuries - does that mean King is fit and ready, or is he out with his "old" injury? :-k

Shame about Lennon, hopefully Ade and King is fit - which means we can field a decent team, possibly like this:

Friedel
Walker - King - Kaboul - BAE
VDV (?) - Modric - Sandro - Parker - Bale
Ade

forgot about gallas.

i would rather have him next to king that gallas for this one.

only thing is during the corners we would need kaboul

DO NOT rush back Lennon or Ade - aggrivated injuries to 2 absolutely key players is the last thing we need.

We have enough meat to start on Saturday and grab a point at least.

fudge me just realised how close this game is, actually quite nervous.

I expect nothing. If Parker stuck to his job and tracked Ramires we'd stand a chance but he'll probably be too busy taking extra touches on the ball and falling over and as a result the young Brazilian will boss us. Realistically our best chance would be putting on our young Brazilian and hoping he makes the game his own.

Interesting thought: Why was Harry so vocal in Sandro's need to stay in our half and track Lampard even after he scored that cracker at the Bridge last season when Parker is allowed to roam wherever he fancies achieving comparitively fudge all apart from making all our attacking play flaccid?! Doesn't make sense to me.

And I know I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record with this stuff about Parker but I just don't know how Harry can't recognise how run down and knackered Parker looks....

fudge me just realised how close this game is, actually quite nervous.

I expect nothing. If Parker stuck to his job and tracked Ramires we'd stand a chance but he'll probably be too busy taking extra touches on the ball and falling over and as a result the young Brazilian will boss us. Realistically our best chance would be putting on our young Brazilian and hoping he makes the game his own.

Interesting thought: Why was Harry so vocal in Sandro's need to stay in our half and track Lampard even after he scored that cracker at the Bridge last season when Parker is allowed to roam wherever he fancies achieving comparitively fudge all apart from making all our attacking play flaccid?! Doesn't make sense to me.

And I know I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record with this stuff about Parker but I just don't know how Harry can't recognise how run down and knackered Parker looks....

Totally agree. Sandro was immense there last season and should start ahead of Parker, who is well off his game atm.

Totally agree. Sandro was immense there last season and should start ahead of Parker, who is well off his game atm.

I've been one of Parker's biggest fans this season, but he has been poor recently and wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Sandro took his place.

No way can Parker be dropped.

He is England's captain and best player: He basically gave Xavi and Iniesta a lesson that they will never forget at Wembley.

Super Scotty Parker :)

If Parker does start he should not come out of our half at all tomorrow

If we do start with a midfield 3 like diego and myself posted I hope Sandro gets the deeper role and Parker plays in a more box-to-box role next to Modric.

Neither Sandro or Parker are great in the box-to-box role, but Parker has done better than Sandro there this season.

Back