• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

Spurs have got a pretty good home record against Wigan...

P0079.png

We seem to win in runs of twos...

A really good chance to open a bit of a gap to 5th today. Arsenal at United,Everton at Fulham. Hopefully we can take full advantage, bearing in mind we have 2 tough away games to come.

AVB wont pick this team, but I'd like to see

....................Lloris..........................
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Naughton
Lennon Sandro Huddlestone Bale
..........Adebayor Defoe...................

3-1

Ah the Rodellega goal.

Why is Carlo still here? Surely he'd be having a better time out on loan at a championship club or something....

Ah the Rodellega goal.

Why is Carlo still here? Surely he'd be having a better time out on loan at a championship club or something....

Forget about Cudicini. Atleast he is too old and has won many trophies with Chelsea. But don't know why is Gomes still here after 4 years. He should have gone to other clubs to revive his career by now.

This match will be a real test for our mental strength after the disappointing League Cup exit to Norwich. We did well to recover from the Chelsea defeat to beat Southampton. We will need the same mentality in this match. We cannot let the Norwich defeat affect us too long. We have a good record against Wigan at home in recent years. So, there is no excuse whatsoever why we cannot beat them now.

So far, we have needed to score atleast 2 goals to win matches. I can see the same scenario here. With our defence always leaking goals, we have to score atleast 2 goals to beat Wigan. Bale and Defoe have been in good goal scoring form lately. Hope they will score again today. Even if Adebayor fit, just can't see him starting this match. So think we will have to rely on Dempsey again to help in attack. After missing the crucial penalty against Norwich, hope he will be fired up to make up for that.

Wish Dembele or Parker is fit. Without both of them, our midfield have been easily over run by other teams. Sandro need someone better than Hudd to stop the opponents' attacks. I think Hudd will need more time to get back his best form. He can't even pass or shoot accurately now. But atleast Bale and Lennon are on good form now. We will need their penetrating runs to help our attacks.

Our defending have been really disappointing this season. We just can't seem to keep a clean sheet nowadays. But how usefull it will be if we can stop Wigan from scoring ! I would prefer if Lloris starts in goal. He conceded 2 against Norwich but he is young and reacts faster than Friedel. Moreover, Lloris have kept our only clean sheet so far in the league. He should start atleast for that. But if Friedel starts, hope he will organzie our defence better to stop us leaking goals.

We should be beating teams like Wigan at home to keep us on track in the chase for top 4. But we cannot be complacent like we did against WBA and Norwich. Hope we treat them with respect and play our normal game. Hope we put up a good performance and beat Wigan.

Forget about Cudicini. Atleast he is too old and has won many trophies with Chelsea. But don't know why is Gomes still here after 4 years. He should have gone to other clubs to revive his career by now.

This, I feel sorry for Gomes, he is actually a pretty good keeper and when he's on form he can be one of the best around. Would be a steal for a mid-table Premiership club.

I was joking thus the :-" , its around the 2 hour mark people start asking though.

For AVB's sake, don't jinx match rituals ! You will be blamed if we don't get the result we want ![-X

Everybody dance now!
Feel a bit nervous for this match. Hope we turn with with good mentality.

Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen; Sandro, Huddlestone; Lennon, Dempsey, Bale; Defoe

That's not really the team for those that took my post seriously :-"

Although it probably will be that.

Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen; Sandro, Huddlestone; Lennon, Dempsey, Bale; Defoe

subs: Lloris, Dawson, Naughton, Carroll, Falque, Sigurdsson and Adebayor.

Back