• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabag FK OMT****

I love this view. Finishing 4th is easier than winning this.

i think if we take the competition seriously we should be capable of winning it. Look at Sevilla, a smaller club with less financial resources than us but they have consistently done well in the competition, winning it 4 times in the last 9 years?

and now with the CL carrot tantalizingly dangling at the end of it for the winner i think we should really go for it. Finishing 4th is much harder because of the standard of opponents we are up against in the PL

.........................Lloris
Trippier...Fazio....Wimmer....Davies
.....................Dier....Alli
Townsend...Lamela....Pritchard
..........................Son

Spurs 4-1 FC Carrierbag

i think if we take the competition seriously we should be capable of winning it. Look at Sevilla, a smaller club with less financial resources than us but they have consistently done well in the competition, winning it 4 times in the last 9 years?

and now with the CL carrot tantalizingly dangling at the end of it for the winner i think we should really go for it. Finishing 4th is much harder because of the standard of opponents we are up against in the PL

Of course we are capable of winning it, finishing fourth is more likely of the two though.

In any cup competition luck plays a bigger factor because crunch games are knock outs. In a league you get another bite at the cherry and the luck tends to even out.

Go on then, why not play Vorm?

Just personally I rate him as about the worst GK we've had since Ben Alnwick. He doesn't command his defence and is full of errors.

The group stage should be able developing youth, and McGee is our future. It's just the same as Poch switching to back Kane, Mason and Bentaleb over Ade, Paulinho and Capoue 12 months ago

Just personally I rate him as about the worst GK we've had since Ben Alnwick. He doesn't command his defence and is full of errors.

The group stage should be able developing youth, and McGee is our future. It's just the same as Poch switching to back Kane, Mason and Bentaleb over Ade, Paulinho and Capoue 12 months ago

THIS ABSOLUTELY

I agree with you about Vorm. Makes me nervous whenever a ball goes into the box. Never see McGee play but if he's half decent then wouldnt mind seeing him have a go. Did a also read recently that we have teh England U18 or U19 keeper?

I disagree about Vorm. He's a good keeper, just not as good as Hugo. Let's not forget his record at Swansea.

I think games like this are the perfect way of keeping our back up keeper in some sort of form. If we go with McGee we should have just sold Vorm in the summer, so I'd suggest that Poch doesn't see it that way

I disagree about Vorm. He's a good keeper, just not as good as Hugo. Let's not forget his record at Swansea.

I think games like this are the perfect way of keeping our back up keeper in some sort of form. If we go with McGee we should have just sold Vorm in the summer, so I'd suggest that Poch doesn't see it that way

I agree about Vorm, I do not think there are many better No 2 keepers in the Lge.

I always thought he was quite decent when he was at Swansea, however having had the opportunity to watch him closer in the games which he's played since joining Spurs, he flaps at crosses and as GB said above, doesnt command his box at all.

I always thought he was quite decent when he was at Swansea, however having had the opportunity to watch him closer in the games which he's played since joining Spurs, he flaps at crosses and as GB said above, doesnt command his box at all.

I see that as well, but let's not forget that he is an international keeper and is our backup. I don't get how, as our backup, he shouldn't play in these games and McGee should play in his place is all.

I see that as well, but let's not forget that he is an international keeper and is our backup. I don't get how, as our backup, he shouldn't play in these games and McGee should play in his place is all.

McGee shouldn't play. This is just because GB saw Vorm have a poor game once and has hated him ever since. Vorm is far superior to McGee.

McGee shouldn't play. This is just because GB saw Vorm have a poor game once and has hated him ever since. Vorm is far superior to McGee.

Has he had a game for us without dropping a clanger? I remember at least 3 or 4 bad ones in his 15 matches so far. His ratio has got to be up there with Gomes during his worst spell.

Has he had a game for us without dropping a clanger? I remember at least 3 or 4 bad ones in his 15 matches so far. His ratio has got to be up there with Gomes during his worst spell.

I think you're being unfair given the fact that he's hardly been a regular fixture in our team. Gomes was and was dropping clangers regularly. Vorm I don't think has done so with such regularity as you suggest.

Vorm is our backup keeper. There aren't that many backup keepers who are better imho. McGee I don't know enough about.

Don't know why people are stressing about Kane not scoring. He didn't score his first league goal until November last season.

Well, hold on, Kane's first league start last season wasn't until we played Stoke on the 8th of November, and in the 10 games prior to that, up until he scored the 90th-minute winner against Villa on the 2nd, he'd played a grand total of 99 minutes as sub, so I'm not sure how much that bears on any concerns this campaign.

Actually, he did score a goal in September as well; unfortunately it was for Sunderland ;)

Tricky one, do we play Kane to try and get him a goal? Do we play Son to embed him? Or rest them both.... I say rest them!!! Also presuming Eriksen, Dembele and Mason are injured for next week

Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Fazio, Davies, WInks, Alli, Townsend, Onomah, Alli, Njie

Then - Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Dier, Alli, Son, Lamela, Chadli, Kane for Palace

Because he barely played in the league up until that point, that is not the same as the current situation.

Understood but at the same time it's not as if he looks brick. He's getting in the right positions and it's just not working out as yet. Every striker goes through this, young ones especially. I don't think it is time to really start stressing as diego has said.

Vorm
Trippier Fazio Wimmer Rose

Carroll Ali

Townsend Lamela Pritchard

Njie

I'd prefer to see rose in the first team but he needs a run out first. Kane on the bench, maybe give him 20 mins at the end.

Back