• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Alan Pardew blamed himself for selecting too many attacking players after Saudi Sportswashing Machine suffered a 5-0 thrashing at Tottenham Hotspur.

Chelsea's defeat at Everton earlier on Saturday had given the Magpies the opportunity to move into the UEFA Champions League spots with victory at White Hart Lane.

However, Saudi Sportswashing Machine never recovered from conceding twice inside the opening six minutes as Emmanuel Adebayor inspired the Premier League title hopefuls.

Pardew believes Spurs have a chance of challenging Manchester duo City and United for the top-flight crown after holding his hands up for Saudi Sportswashing Machine's humbling in the capital.
Exposed

"They're a very, very good side," Pardew told ESPN. "They've played as well against us as anyone and I'm sure with the firepower they've got, they've got a great chance of the title.

"They were very good and we had a problem today. We've got three of our first-choice midfield out and that was just too much.

"But a lot of the blame lays with me, we probably had too many offensive players on the pitch.

"The mood Tottenham came out in, we just got exposed time and again. I blame myself for that defeat.

"But we'll bounce back, you're going to get well beaten somewhere along the line and we got it today, but we've reacted well all year and we'll do the same.

"We're in a great position in the league, it hasn't done our goal difference any good today, but we're one point behind Arsenal and Chelsea and we hope to build on that."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7507333/Pardew-I-blame-myself

I don't think I've ever seen such a one sided game. Did Ba get a touch?

If we hadn't gone into 3rd gear, it would have been a massacre...

NU - great pretenders but it was never going to be easy trying to break into the top 4. The front 2 need more time together (although they've played more together than SahAde)

Bacon Ridge Tour Ox
Botanic Odor Ex Rug
Cabin Door Ogre Tux
Brace Our GHod Toxin
Aerobic Dung Rot Ox
Abductor Gooner Xi

There are tens of thousands of possibilities.

Alan Pardew blamed himself for selecting too many attacking players after Saudi Sportswashing Machine suffered a 5-0 thrashing at Tottenham Hotspur.

Chelsea's defeat at Everton earlier on Saturday had given the Magpies the opportunity to move into the UEFA Champions League spots with victory at White Hart Lane.

However, Saudi Sportswashing Machine never recovered from conceding twice inside the opening six minutes as Emmanuel Adebayor inspired the Premier League title hopefuls.

Pardew believes Spurs have a chance of challenging Manchester duo City and United for the top-flight crown after holding his hands up for Saudi Sportswashing Machine's humbling in the capital.
Exposed

"They're a very, very good side," Pardew told ESPN. "They've played as well against us as anyone and I'm sure with the firepower they've got, they've got a great chance of the title.

"They were very good and we had a problem today. We've got three of our first-choice midfield out and that was just too much.

"But a lot of the blame lays with me, we probably had too many offensive players on the pitch.

"The mood Tottenham came out in, we just got exposed time and again. I blame myself for that defeat.

"But we'll bounce back, you're going to get well beaten somewhere along the line and we got it today, but we've reacted well all year and we'll do the same.

"We're in a great position in the league, it hasn't done our goal difference any good today, but we're one point behind Arsenal and Chelsea and we hope to build on that."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7507333/Pardew-I-blame-myself

fair play to Pardew - perfect attitude for the next England manager

I don't think I've ever seen such a one sided game. Did Ba get a touch?

If we hadn't gone into 3rd gear, it would have been a massacre...

NU - great pretenders but it was never going to be easy trying to break into the top 4. The front 2 need more time together (although they've played more together than SahAde)

yeah once and mis controlled it

Looking at the peformance today - Remember the days of Pav, Gomes and (6 touches) Crouch...............good GHod, was that realy just a year ago !!!

I think that performance in the first half was sensational. I dont give a brick how 'bad' Noocastle were - we were brilliant. Easily the best footballing team in Britain.

Mersons preview

Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0
It wouldn't surprise me if Tottenham won this game 5-0, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine also have the belief and ability to come out of this with a draw. Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have been hammered at Blackburn and if they play like that at White Hart Lane they could get ripped apart - and I think Tottenham will hit top form, especially after the week Harry Redknapp's had. I don't want to take anything away from the amazing season Saudi Sportswashing Machine have had, though.

:D

=D>...i'll own up...was worried about Ade going off the boil...shows what the fudge i know...well done lads, well done...=D>

Saudi Sportswashing Machine mate on Facebook after the Emirates Marketing Project game.

Enjoy: -

Mark Rayner
"Ledley King. Mr Tottenham. Mr reliability.
The man who's club stood by him through all his injury problems.
You utter idiot haha silly ****ney tossers."

Back