• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

It will be grand to have theses f'ing International breaks behind us. Now we will score from open play AND win!

COYS!!!!!!!

Quite possibly the best OMT ever...

The top four teams above us, all have away games this coming weekend so three points is a must against these nasty fudges.

Despite the decent performance last time, 3 at the back doesn't make sense to me here otherwise we have the 3 CBs plus 2 CMs who don't get up near the CF much, which is too many in the team. So Poch has a tough choice between Dier and Wanyama in CM

---------------------Lloris--------------------

---Walker-----Toby-----Verts-------Rose--

----------------Dier------Dembele-----------

---Lamela----------Eriksen-----------Son---

----------------------Kane---------------------

subs: Vorm, Trippier, CCV, Wanyama, Sissoko, GKN, Janssen

I'm a bit worried about both Jan and Danny are on 4 yellows. would be a real blow to lose both for the Cheatski game! Especially since Davies is injured.

I car in front of me on the motorway in glasgow tonight had a reg plate ending in whu and a West badge on the plate where the flag usually is.
I said to the wife, do you think he realises he's lost his caravan?
Got one of those strange looks the wife gives you when she doesn't know what you're talking about and couldn't really care.

I car in front of me on the motorway in glasgow tonight had a reg plate ending in whu and a West badge on the plate where the flag usually is.
Got one of those strange looks the wife gives you when she doesn't know what you're talking about and couldn't really care.

you should have flagged him down to tell him

This is the most important match of the season since the last one and we have to win it. Must win.

----------------Dier-----Dembele---------

-------Lamela-----Kane-----Eriksen---

--------------------Janssen-----------------

Interchangeability (and that is not easy to type) between the front four is the key.

This is the most important match of the season since the last one and we have to win it. Must win.

Interchangeability (and that is not easy to type) between the front four is the key.
I'd say the key is scoring goals, and not shipping any.

I hate to leave Wynyama out as he has been one of our best players so far, however that team would be the one i would go for.

Edit : Did Dembélé not pick up a injury ( again) during the week? so on reflection i would play Wynyama alongside Dier.

Last edited:
you should have flagged him down to tell him
He did, I don't think the pikey understood the signal

angry-driver-flips-the-bird-to-learner.jpg

Back block in London stadium ?

We've got a good record against them for the most part so I'm expecting a win.

Any news on Alderweireld?

Who wants to log on to KUMB and see what they are saying for the game?

I hate to leave Wynyama out as he has been one of our best players so far, however that team would be the one i would go for.

Edit : Did Dembélé not pick up a injury ( again) during the week? so on reflection i would play Wynyama alongside Dier.

Assuming Dembele is fit (Martinez made it sound as if it was precautionary and wasn't really injured) why would you play Dier and not Wanyama who like you say has been one of our best players? From what Ive seen its not like Wanyama cant be progressive with the ball....

We've got a good record against them for the most part so I'm expecting a win.

Any news on Alderweireld?

Who wants to log on to KUMB and see what they are saying for the game?

Reads a bit like the first few pages of the scum thread did on here. Most predicting a loss, some a thrashing; a few optimistic they might get something, especially if we've still got a few out. They're worried about Kane, but don't think we'll offer a lot else if they can keep him quiet.

My tribute to "The Star" an alleged national newspaper

11 PLAYERS who could MISS WEST HAM GAME

Blanchflower...dead
Mackay...dead
Greaves...stroke
Jones...injured knee
Gilzean...bad back
Chivers...cold
Mullery...Christmas shopping
Perryman...watching Exeter City
Sherringham...Playing cards
Ginola...having a drink