• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City

NLS

Gordon Durie
Saturday 7 April 2018 at 3pm away at their place...

I kept looking for a match thread and was disappointed not to see it so thought I should start one...

Lloris

Trippier, Sanchez, Verts, Davies

Dier, Dembele

Lamela, Eriksen, Dele

Son.

The team that beat Chelscum deserves to start and Harry aside this seems to be Poch's favoured 11..

Harry on the bench to start so we can ease him back gently.. I want him fully fit for the semi final.

Must win game yet again...

COYS.

Saturday 7 April 2018 at 3pm away at their place...

I kept looking for a match thread and was disappointed not to see it so thought I should start one...

Lloris

Trippier, Sanchez, Verts, Davies

Dier, Dembele

Lamela, Eriksen, Dele

Son.

The team that beat Chelscum deserves to start and Harry aside this seems to be Poch's favoured 11..

Harry on the bench to start so we can ease him back gently.. I want him fully fit for the semi final.

Must win game yet again...

COYS.
If I had a penny every time I heard that excuse...

tumblr_inline_mo1zd18_Hy_Z1qz4rgp.gif

If fit Kane should start.

Would like us to get a couple up early and give Lucas some pitch time (I think he could be important to us in Cup)

——————-Lloris
Aurier —sanchez—vert—rose
———-wanyama—Dembele
—Eriksen———Dele——-son
———————Kane

Keep some of the other players involved, we’ll have a couple of mid-week games where we may need them, don’t want them totally cold. Still a strong team and should batter stoke.

Our form since Christmas has been fierce. No alarms and no surprises in this one, please, just lots and lots of pottery shards. Strewn everywhere.

----------Lloris----------
-----Sanchez Verts-----
Trippier------------Rose
Wanyama-----Dembele
----Alli Eriksen Son-----
----------Kane-----------

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Moura, Aurier, Sissoko

No reason to fcuk about, play our best eleven and get it done. You lose the games which you see no way of not winning.

Loris
Alder verts
Tripper Rose
Dier Wanyama
Lamela Eriksen
Alli
Kane

And I know that is unexpected, but I want this one ( except dembele for wanyama for United match) and they have to be fit so give Rose,Toby and wanyama a run of games.

Back