• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Rennes *** *POSTPONED*

NLS

Gordon Durie
Thursday 9 December at 8pm and live on BT.

I started the thread for the Burnley game and was praised for it... especially after the game was called off.

So I'm going for a win double against Rennes..

Who knows if we'll be able to put a team out or what it will be..

For those that want us to go through, a plus should be that Rennes have already qualified and so could well play a weakened team... I'm sure that they will perform better than our reserves did though....

Anyway, COYS.

---------------------------Gazza

-----------Jordinho---Gutter Boy---Diego
Luton--------------------------------------------Marky
------------------Steff-----------Bedford

Scaramanga ------------Diasuk-------------Milo

Subs: AdamB, Danish and the next 5 to sign-up below the line

Always fancied being a third choice keeper at the club I support

paid to train and free season ticket

Yeah right, slinks off to another club and then returns like robbie fudging keane, and then picks himself in the team!
I'm off to make my £GB OUT£ banner.

Sorry mate but I may have the Rona myself so can’t play tomo
I think I caught it hugging a mate at the game at the weekend… well after I licked his face
Could replace me with a Bedford van?

Very hard to call... Rennes are a clear SECOND in Ligue 1 ahead of Marseilles Nice Lens, behind rampant PSG.

So they could PUMMEL us if we play a bunch of kids. Unless they play a bunch of kids too.

Good thing is, I don't care if we go out, so it is just a fun game for free, no pressure.

How did you know I was left footed and it is indeed a wand !!

I'm not gonna sit on the bench. I either start, or I'm mot in the squad. Either wing back position is fine, or left/right forward.

Very hard to call... Rennes are a clear SECOND in Ligue 1 ahead of Marseilles Nice Lens, behind rampant PSG.

So they could PUMMEL us if we play a bunch of kids. Unless they play a bunch of kids too.

Good thing is, I don't care if we go out, so it is just a fun game for free, no pressure.

If we have Sunday/Thursdays PL game called off I imagine we will play the first team tomorrow

or what’s left of it

Hopefully we forfeit the game, with Rennes declared winners.

Think it counts as a 0-3 win to the opposition, that should mean we go out.

I’d be tempted to do the same with the wham game in the league cup, as even if we go through we will lose the semi or the final if we get there.

Then get all league games called off until the outbreak is sorted and come back ready to secure top 4 and win the fa cup.

Scara right wing? :)

I’d be a sub CB. Though saying that i’d possibly be better than Sanchez.

UEFA say that all games have to be completed by Dec 31st....in which case, we have no option to forfeit do we?

The situation is horrendous for both sides. Looks like UEFA are digging their heals in and a match of sorts will go ahead. Now the question is, (as mentioned by Glenda I think) will Rennes really want to come? What are Rennes going to do? I honestly can't see them risking any of their first team. Their academy was highly thought of a few years ago, so would probably make up the larger part of the team that they put out. We would field whatever we can, probably about 6 of the first team and the rest from the youth team. But what if Rennes don't turn up at all?

Covid is not the monster it once was, but still has a strong effect on the frail, with annual family reunions coming up its not worth the risk. The players that have caught it might not be fit enough for a few weeks so there is going to be an effect in our league performance whatever happens. Conte has hinted heavily that he thinks it should be called off, but the club seems to be in denial. On balance I think we would be better off not going any further in this competition now, how we do that though waits to be seen.

Back