• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

Beat United and second is nailed on meaning Poch can mix and match to his hearts content, especially against Leicester who are probably already on the beach somewhere in the Pacific.

I'd like to see us finish strongly rather than limp through the last couple games, even if there is nothing riding on them. Just keep the winning mentality. Happy to have Edwards on the bench but wouldnt want to see many more changes

I'd like to see us finish strongly rather than limp through the last couple games, even if there is nothing riding on them. Just keep the winning mentality. Happy to have Edwards on the bench but wouldnt want to see many more changes
It's true, otherwise he will forever get that thrown in his face

If we get the point we need against Man U then I would start carter-vickers and walker-peters and have Edwards and Sterling on the bench to come on in second half in the last two games.

While that is quite true, if we happen to be in with a shout then these midlander, going on fenmonsters, will relish the chance too :(

P.S. I am sorry, but a) I'm drinking and b) wearing my old skool Spurs top so I am by defacto bringing bad luck/negativity with me. :)
I laughed.

Back