• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Fulham would have been a nice game to try and attack and get a win and some momentum again but if that's called off I really don't fancy playing Leeds next. Jose will have seen that and started writing some notes on how to play a back 6.

Fulham would have been a nice game to try and attack and get a win and some momentum again but if that's called off I really don't fancy playing Leeds next. Jose will have seen that and started writing some notes on how to play a back 6.

You think Jose will go more attack minded against Leeds?

Yeah but they play great football
They attack constantly
And their brilliant to watch

or maybe their just lucky but sometimes you create your own luck i guess
You can't force a deflected goal if you're not attacking the opposition in the first place.

We had no opportunity to get a deflected goal after the first minute Vs Wolves because we had decided to follow Baleforce's urging and realised that scoring goals is overrated. [emoji1787][emoji24]

You can't force a deflected goal if you're not attacking the opposition in the first place.

We had no opportunity to get a deflected goal after the first minute Vs Wolves because we had decided to follow Baleforce's urging and realised that scoring goals is overrated. [emoji1787][emoji24]
I’d didn’t watch the game
I did see some BBC commentary saying that united did nothing all game
They scored 5 minutes later so I assume they did something then

You think Jose will go more attack minded against Leeds?

No, that's my point. Against Fulham there's a 'small' chance we could be slightly more adventurous (and get some mojo back). However, If that's called off and we have Leeds next, Jose will have watched them and will more than likely double down on our bus parking instead.

No, that's my point. Against Fulham there's a 'small' chance we could be slightly more adventurous (and get some mojo back). However, If that's called off and we have Leeds next, Jose will have watched them and will more than likely double down on our bus parking instead.

I was just kidding by saying playing a back 6 would be more offensive than Jose has been in recent weeks.

It's the way I tell 'em...

I was just kidding by saying playing a back 6 would be more offensive than Jose has been in recent weeks.

It's the way I tell 'em...

Sorry, Still half asleep. Fingers crossed tonight goes ahead. Playing a bottom half team with a few players out might be just what we need right now

This season is going to be a mess with the Covid situation
That was always going to be the case.
And will be the same across Europe.
Seasons will be extended by a month or two.
The Euros will be pushed back a year anyway. No way any event encouraging people to travel from all over Europe will happen in 2021.

That was always going to be the case.
And will be the same across Europe.
Seasons will be extended by a month or two.
The Euros will be pushed back a year anyway. No way any event encouraging people to travel from all over Europe will happen in 2021.

That would be the sensible thing. Euro 2020 should become Euro 2022 and push the World Cup back to 2024

Back