• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Wolves wont win. Chelsea will score one goal at least. I will happily take a draw.

Ref will award a penalty to Chelsea next chance

iWKad22.jpg

Why, something needs to change. You can't keep doing the something and expecting different results.

The only way wolves are selling anyone is if the dodgy backs leave

He's only on loan there. I think I read he has a £30m clause at the end of the loan, if the player agrees to join. His club might think they could get a few quid more if they sold to us ;)

Won't happen, I know.

fudge off Hazard. Hopefully a draw at worst , Same in the 4:30 would be a blessing after yesterday’s capitulation

He's only on loan there. I think I read he has a £30m clause at the end of the loan, if the player agrees to join. His club might think they could get a few quid more if they sold to us ;)

Won't happen, I know.

I imagine it was done to get round FFP, also with the dodgy agent involved he ain’t moving anywhere else sadly.

Would take 4/5 of that Wolves side

Back