• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

rumours gathering pace that Luis Enrique is on his way there. deal almost done
That doesn’t really scare me, I’m not sure whether it should or not?

His only (?) managerial experience is from Barca with the great set up and players they have there, coming in to the current Arsenal side and set up is a completely different kettle of fish. There is nothing in his CV to suggest he can sort them out, just that with the best players in the world and an already engrained club ethos he can continue to win, none of that applies to Arsenal.

Someone mentioned Conte earlier, I think he’d get them more competitive again in the short term with two or three signings. I think he could and should be looking for bigger and better things though than Arsenal.

This is the reason I want to dislike Wenger so much. It was one thing seeing them have success under Graham, it was another to see them successful and ditching the one-nil boring Arsenal tag.

One silver lining is Spurs fans are on the whole more genuine, balanced and loyal compared to them. We’ve had scraps of success but stayed true, whereas most scum supporters under 35 are glory hunting chavs who throw a hissy for and turn off after a couple of losses.

We all pray for them to capitulate. Become the next wham, but they are probably too wealthy for that to happen. But what they will never have is Spurs class and loyal following. Would take them years of mediocrity to develop that [emoji23]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I read something suggesting he was Arsenal bound, but as the experienced assistant for a young coach. The article hinted at Vieira or Arteta. Why he would leave an old friend after 15 successful years as his assistant for a similar role was not explained.

Teeth :cool:

All they had to do was comfortably see out a game they were leading over an opponent who played with 10 men for 80 minutes. Fckued that up.

Even then, they were granted the tenderest of mercies by simply needing to score one goal to put things on an even footing and send the pressure back on Atleti. Fcuked that up too.

What a bunch of weak-minded, soft-bodied inept bozos.

I'll really miss them.

There's a lot of miserable football fans of London clubs. We should be happy with our circumstances.

All they had to do was comfortably see out a game they were leading over an opponent who played with 10 men for 80 minutes. Fckued that up.

Even then, they were granted the tenderest of mercies by simply needing to score one goal to put things on an even footing and send the pressure back on Atleti. Fcuked that up too.

What a bunch of weak-minded, soft-bodied inept bozos.

I'll really miss them.

There's a lot of miserable football fans of London clubs. We should be happy with our circumstances.
Of course no-one will say they bottled it...

hahahaha .. season whimpers out as usual …

fitting end to an era of 10 years of decline … no trophy, likely EL qualifying to kick off next season (unless they catch Chelsea), two weeks after end of WC ...

Back