• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

As Milo says, I think the Fergie hangover could be much worse.

The truth is, when all is said and done, they are a massive prospect for any manager. Once the hang over has passed they are big, well funded, London club. Its a big opportunity to succeed. I just think it could easily be a few years before they shake Wengers influence off.

They are also tied to some absurd deals. They have over half a dozen out of contract/to replace next season. It is not an easy task especially when their warm, supportive and patient fan base is considered into the equation...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Calum Chambers, Mustafi, Xhaka, crap.
Loads of mediocre brick.
Where was O'Boomerang, ineligible I guess.
Twunts.

Last week : Bellerin was world class. This week : Bellerin is the worst right back ever.

Blame the fudging police and Wenga innit!

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-11.gif

It looks like 5th and 6th go straight into the group stage while 7th will have to play three qualifying rounds, starting in the last week in July.

I'd imagine that they'd play the kids and not be too fussed if they got knocked out.

Back