• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I see that smarmy qunt Schezney is tweeting about us losing to Juve. Shame he wasn't playing instead of getting piles sat on the bench. With him in goal we would have won.
Goon mate of mine gloating over the defeat. I reminded him he should be more concerned with minding the gap. Qunt.

Goon mate of mine gloating over the defeat. I reminded him he should be more concerned with minding the gap. Qunt.

I had the same. I asked him what the aggregate score was in their corresponding fixture last season. He went quiet after that.

I had the same. I asked him what the aggregate score was in their corresponding fixture last season. He went quiet after that.
For years I could take the odd moment of pleasure in the Goons losing, but as I'm not Gooner Cnut I wouldn't gloat to them about it. It's sweet how things have changed.

An other massive crowd at the emptycrates, must have been over 58k there today. What's the point of the club making themselves look like mugs when they've got a bunch of tossers doing that on the pitch?

Still not counting my chickens yet because they have quite a straightforward run-in bar United away. But we're nearly there again

Thomas Tuchel 'in negotiations with Arsenal after turning down Bayern Munich job'

Former Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel is in negotiations with Arsenal after turning down the chance to become Bayern Munich manager.

That is according to German outlet Bild, who say the German is in talks with the Emirates hierarchy to succeed Arsene Wenger in north London.

Tuchel was Bayern's first choice to replace Jupp Heynckes at the Allianz Arena but he has reportedly rejected their advances.

Chelsea have also been linked with a move for Tuchel who is in demand following his spell in the Westfalenstadion dugout.

The Blues are expected to part company with Antonio Conte at the end of the season.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/thomas-tuchel-in-negotiations-arsenal-12248347

They're rebuilding Dortmund with Mhkitaryan, Aubameyang, Mislintat (chief scout) and Tuchel.

Wenger raus!

Last edited:
Back