• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

YES to the Moving Shadow 001…great stuff…always wondered what Playford and Goldie would've gone on to do together had they stuck together…

…the 90s…LOL…later in the 90s, 99, I was doing some stuff with Freestylers the weekend of the League Cup Final. Happy days in dark days if you know what I mean, but half that crew were gooners and half were Yids, really funny stuff. I distinctly remember one of the lads going on and on about 'man in a raincoat' and how her would never say his name and oh-how we laughed! They had just released an album We Rock Hard…I actually love some of their remix stuff from 10 years later!

Enjoying hearing this MS 001 again Steve, thanks...

no worries - first time ive heard a Calibre set, very impressed - think i'll track down his fabric c.d which i have seen receive good reviews

no worries - first time ive heard a Calibre set, very impressed - think i'll track down his fabric c.d which i have seen receive good reviews

Yea he's quality up there with the best heard him at fabric a few times never disappoints ..

Afternoon gents as promised some of my favourite breaks tracks and producers in a mix i have knocked it up this morning.
i have not listened back to it just uploaded it straight away so hopefully nice and tidy mixing wise. its been a while :)
the tracks i have picked are just a handfull of my collection and sort of what came to hand diggin through my tunes.i you all enjoy i will further venture through the collection as it was very nice to play some old vinyl.
enjoy and feedback good or bad is always welcome
http://dan-p.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-13T06_25_23-07_00,

it can be streamed or downloaded

nice, enjoyed that mate, top work!

recognized most of the tracks - (edit) Hazy Way in to Plastic Dreams a particular highlight, but the mix finishes very strongly.

recognized most of the tracks - (edit) Hazy Way in to Plastic Dreams a particular highlight, but the mix finishes very strongly.

Glad you enjoyed it! Last couple tracks little more up to date.
I have some lovely drum and bass that needs a spin will post up the mix when I get a chance..

Just listened back hazy way in to plastic dreams was a bit wobbly ! :)

Back