• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

If this is the case, and it's a as good as theory as any, then the friction between these clowns could start all over again. Especially when Mourinho doesn't play him. Here's hoping!

If this is the case, and it's a as good as theory as any, then the friction between these clowns could start all over again. Especially when Mourinho doesn't play him. Here's hoping!

Naah! I think Mourinho knows what side his bread is buttered these days. He has won trophies around the world and he is at Chelsea because he "gets" England and he thinks he can have the craic here and enjoy his job.

Personally, I think he and Chelsea will come unstuck this season. He is not hungry enough. I don't think they will win anything.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT THINK CHELSEA WILL SELL MATA TO TOTTENHAM NEED TO LOOK AT THE REASON WHY MODRIC WAS NOT SOLD TO CHELSEA ...and breathe.

Naah! I think Mourinho knows what side his bread is buttered these days. He has won trophies around the world and he is at Chelsea because he "gets" England and he thinks he can have the craic here and enjoy his job.

Personally, I think he and Chelsea will come unstuck this season. He is not hungry enough. I don't think they will win anything.

That is a valid point of view actually. There is that air around him that he thinks they will cruise it. How the league has changed (I'm talking about all teams) and improved since he was last here might surprise him.

I hope you're right.

I don't think playing him is Abramovich's full intention. I see this as a 'tactical' transfer to stop us getting him as much as anything. That sounds a bit paranoid maybe but I can see willian on the bench quite a lot considering the players they have at their disposal.

I don't think playing him is Abramovich's full intention. I see this as a 'tactical' transfer to stop us getting him as much as anything. That sounds a bit paranoid maybe but I can see willian on the bench quite a lot considering the players they have at their disposal.

Chelsea have been doing this to several clubs ever since Abramovich arrived.

Indeed...Abramovich has been obsessed with ****ing us over from the get-go...he stole Arnesen, he tried to get Modric, he tried for Redknapp, he made sure he got AVB because he knew of Levy's interest a while ago, he made a pass for Paulinho and had Mourinho been in place might've snagged that, he has something of a hard-on for us, which is why beating them in the CCF was so excellent. What a tin-pot cub. They can amass whoever they want, they're still a tin-pot club who are successful on the whim of an oligarch...nice to see Will.i.an sees money as more important than career, of course I shouldn't be surprised but this might explain why the geezer will be lucky to make the WC squad.

I think Lamela will absolutely 100% happen, if only because Joorchabian aka The C unt, is not involved!

COYS!

@steff, noticed your post about Jason Burt on the other thread, so I had a look at his twitter page. Not related to that, but I noticed this tweet:

Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 22 Aug

Fair play to #CFC for moving on Willian but where does he fit in? Can't help but feeling this is a Mourinho move to spike AVB..

@steff, noticed your post about Jason Burt on the other thread, so I had a look at his twitter page. Not related to that, but I noticed this tweet:

Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 22 Aug

Fair play to #CFC for moving on Willian but where does he fit in? Can't help but feeling this is a Mourinho move to spike AVB..

Cheers mate, appreciated...I think we will learn that this was all about money. The agent and player saw a chance to chisel more out of us at the last, we didn't like it, phone calls to/from Chelski happened and yes, they reveled at the chance to gazump us. Funny that they see us as such a threat. Scumbag club. I hope player feels the pain of putting money before football, and before anyone bleats on about 'well you would' blah blah, we are already talking about a guy who was going to likely top 100k a week with all bonuses factored in...

Where: SO
When: 23rd August
Who: Jasper

A few bits from Jasper on SO
Just doing my best to share from the limited understanding that I have. I mentioned few weeks back about huge funds regardless of Bale sale or not, and also being told 'Bale is not for sale' as that is what was being said along with RM's initial failed attempts to confirm financial substance.

I pm'd a few last week saying we expected movement on Bale over weekend etc, as that was the news that was breaking. Before it was public may I add. Told we were very confident on Willian as well as Lamela, along with Vlad, as this had developed. My colleague was a part of certain things so I was confident the deal was happening so called Sky as bs and obviously was proved wrong based at the time that he was at training ground with that sneek cheat of an agent, so as some mentioned just waiting WP and sign off from Anzi, and again how mistaken everyone could be.

That now leaves Vlad which is done as I am told, along with Lamela which is very close but that causes worry, and that we cannot control as there are various things going on which cannot be made public.

We still have eyes Ajax way, along with Spain and France as back-ups. Coentrao or however his name is spelled, the noises are not that enthusiastic based upon who we are and where we are in position of success.

I am told we are relaxed and confident we will get our targets, and if our options fail we have back ups. Only time will tell. I am trying my best to share and not get slated. I am aware I said Daws was going to be out for a while and that was the noises out of the club, and well done Daws, as well as glad with Younes. It is my conviction and have always challenged this ITK nonsense and said I believe in NITK as only say DL and board will really know, but then again they were NITK as it seems Willian has gone to that **** up the road who have no morals, and only if one new how they operate.

That is my input for now, and as I say you can take it with a ton of salt or sarcastic chuckles as I have shared in total honesty my take, and conclude by saying 'Who really knows what will happen?'

my post stated (Ajax). Only thing is Toby not so sure now but the other Ericksen, but we are now talking to other options as well and believe you know the names.
Interest in Ljajic but not much hope, and Eriksen is ours to say no.

Where: SO
When: 23rd August
Who: Jasper

Re: Benny

In France awaiting medical results which is a challenge. Not sure he will past one so we will see. he does not want to extend and made it known so.

[Update 344] The Goat on Pjanic/Lamelaa...

We've heard our focus is now on Pjanic and Lamela.

We have asked about Benzema coming to us in exchange but wages are an issue.

Vlad is also back on.

[Update 344] The Goat on Pjanic/Lamelaa...

We've heard our focus is now on Pjanic and Lamela.

We have asked about Benzema coming to us in exchange but wages are an issue.

Vlad is also back on.

Why on earth would Benzema leave? His position has been strengthened this summer with Higuain leaving!

We need another wide man/forward/no 10 in addition to Lamela. I cant see us getting another CM in Pjanic and equally cant see Roma selling two of their best players in the last 10 days of the window

Back