• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

You don’t actually know how much we have paid to Lyon for him, we may have made some deal regarding the money we owe when sending him back on loan. Could also be add on’s etc depending on achievements, games played, goals scored etc, Levy is a clever guy, I don’t think we have lost as much as people think on this deal.

You don’t actually know how much we have paid to Lyon for him, we may have made some deal regarding the money we owe when sending him back on loan. Could also be add on’s etc depending on achievements, games played, goals scored etc, Levy is a clever guy, I don’t think we have lost as much as people think on this deal.

It was reported lyon paid us a £2m loan fee.

To get an obligation, even contingent on them getting CL, would be amazing business!

They're in it this season. Losing koulibaly hurts but they've brought in a few including kim min jae. Roma might challenge them. Hopefully dybala continues his sick note and we nick zaniolo.

I want to see him do it just because I rate him as a talent and I'd love to see him reach his potential even if that isn't with us. Would be an incredible waste of he never gets it going to the proper level again.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Agree

Lets hope he gets his finger out of his arse and puts some effort into his time with them, he did not do that here so i will not hold my breath. Fingers crossed though.
At some point he is going to have to if he wants to continue on a big wage. No one is going to pay him big wages if he is not at that level even on a free transfer.

Back