• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I seriously doubt we're paying him 200k per week - Kane is our highest earner and I don't think he gets a basic of 200k - its linked to bonuses and such like.

All the Spurs reporters from Athletic report this figure roughly being the wage bill. Not saying all journo's are gold now, but the Athletic isn't The Sun. certainly think it's the right salary ballpark given the reports.

All the Spurs reporters from Athletic report this figure roughly being the wage bill. Not saying all journo's are gold now, but the Athletic isn't The Sun. certainly think it's the right salary ballpark given the reports.
He will be in that bracket for sure
It’s why he signed such a long contract

I've spent most of the last year saying that its unfair on some of the fringe players to have to play with each other in games against weakened opposition, rather than playing surrounded by first teamers who will bring the best out of them, but in truth the only player who showed the desire to be on the pitch today was Gil - Ndombele, Dele, and Lo Celso all looked very average and lacking in motivation.

Fully agree with this. Though Ndombele and Dele have had enough chances to establish themselves by now. I felt sorry for Gil coming off yesterday as he gets lumped in with the other 2, I think he would’ve looked better if he had Kane and Moura alongside him.

I really wanted him to come good, but now I know how Stoke felt a year after we sold them Wimmer.

complete aside - but what in the hell happened to that guy? When we had an injury (Vertonghen I think>) and he stepped in he was amazing - like, calm on the ball, read the game well, rarely out of position - then he was sold for what, £18m, and overnight became absolute garbage.

complete aside - but what in the hell happened to that guy? When we had an injury (Vertonghen I think>) and he stepped in he was amazing - like, calm on the ball, read the game well, rarely out of position - then he was sold for what, £18m, and overnight became absolute garbage.

When Sonny dumped him for Park Seo-joon, he hit the schnapps and now sits around shouting at pigeons outside train stations.

I dont think anybody will take this guy unless we end up subsidising some of his wage. I think we may have to terminate his contract in May

I've just watched the 9 minute Official Club highlights on Youtube. Very strange that there is a caption for Dele and Gill and Kane and Moura's substitutions, but NDombele's substitution isn't mentioned. Odd. Hopefully an Italian team will take him from us...

I think Tanguy's logic is warped. He wants to play for big clubs and thinks he will get his move by putting his tools down rather than dominating teams. There is a reason top players are hailed - they try to destroy all teams in front of them.
I said this to my Dad yesterday, he should be running that game yesterday from start to finish, it was a league one team albeit well drilled
But no, he is just a joke, it's such a shame

I think Tanguy's logic is warped. He wants to play for big clubs and thinks he will get his move by putting his tools down rather than dominating teams. There is a reason top players are hailed - they try to destroy all teams in front of them.
Never underestimate the power of Ego (and corrup, sorry good, agents)

Back