• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Which is why I said I found the comparison very ill-founded.
Criticism? Everyone's choice. Comparisons which don't stack up? Not a great habit IMO.
It’s why it’s a loose comparison
As I said, french, CMs, both came via a lower league club, both play in England. There are enough compatibles. But their not the same type of player for sure

moussa dembele is still the player he is most like and he really didn’t step up until he was about 26/27.

It’s why it’s a loose comparison
As I said, french, CMs, both came via a lower league club, both play in England. There are enough compatibles. But their not the same type of player for sure

moussa dembele is still the player he is most like and he really didn’t step up until he was about 26/27.

A 'loose comparison'??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Different players. And also different levels. Same colour though so...
Well i was also comparing Ndombele with Modric and I’m pretty sure they’re not the same colour, unless my eyesight is failing me… hopefully we get in a top drawer coaching team this summer to get the best of Ndombele, as he has more natural talent than those 2 midfield greats but could quite easily end up wasting it like Taarabt and Jenas.

Last edited:
Big season for him ( if he is still here), as it stands he has a lot of work to do to on his game if he wants to play.

He has been training since day 1 of pre season? Why was he not in the team today?
Just too good for a game against Leyton? Would remove the chance for others to build anything resembling match fitness if Ndombele just continually ripped them apart.

Not really serious about that, but perhaps he just didn't need this game at this point.

Big season ahead for Tanguy.

Have to say i found the footage of him from the open training session a little worrying. He even stayed on the floor sulking after dier tapped his ankle. Fantastic skills but I'm still not sure he's cut out to be a PL central midfielder, or a number 10!

Back