• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stuff that sucks.

Fhtagn

Radek Cerny
Inspired by Superted I thought we needed a thread where we can vent our frustration over general things that suck.

I'll start gently...

Farting in the shower cabinet, will I ever learn? Trapped in one of the smallest places a person can fit with only your fart is never cool.

Stubbing one of your toes. What an absolute **** that is, how the most insignificant injury can cause so much pain I will never know

Drinking milk from the fridge without first smelling to see if it's still good

Even worse on the morning after when you wake up still drunk, thirsty as hell and your mouth tastes like crap

Biting into the inside of your cheek when eating a sandwich.

I did it about an hour ago. #-o

Driving behind somebody who insists on going 10 miles per hour below the speed limit with no chance of an overtake, Grrrrrrrr.

Drinking milk from the fridge without first smelling to see if it's still good

Even worse on the morning after when you wake up still drunk, thirsty as hell and your mouth tastes like crap

Or worse, waking up the morning after drinking, reaching for a glass of water and finding out it is a vodka from the night before. One way trip to vomit town.

2456964.jpg

Or worse, waking up the morning after drinking, reaching for a glass of water and finding out it is a vodka from the night before. One way trip to vomit town.
I did that with a bottle of extra strength grappa on holiday in Croatia this year. Nasty

People who walk really slowly

People that queue for the train barriers or somewhere where you need a pass to get in. They get to the front of the queue and them start looking for their oyster/pass

people who don't indicate

people who are in a rush to pull out in front of you and then drive slowly

People who tailgate when I'm driving at a fuel efficient and environmentally friendly speed.

People with little kids and strollers who stop to talk in the narrow part of the pavement where there is a tree or something. Why do they always stop at these points?

Back