• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steffen Freund new International Technical Coordinator

Re: Steffen Freund new assistant head coach

I think this might be the best possible position for him. Great to still have him around!

Agree. Good that Poch is being backed to get his first team setup exactly as he wants it, but good that we've kept a well-liked and apparently talented young coach on our staff.

Excellent news! I was a bit worried we'd lose him at some point if he'd be pushed more and more to the background.

You'd be right I guess. Still would bee a direct career path up to first team coach. I mean what in football can you coordinate internationally ?

Freund will be responsible for the development of the club's players on loan internationally, supporting the club’s overseas football projects, academy partnerships and identifying future talent.

Not a role to be sniffed at, imo

At the darts yesterday... :lol:

11s2oox.jpg

He's a cuddly love able German, so if nothing else he's breaking down stereotypes.

I know a few Germans and they are all nice, Germany is a lovely country, Berlin though is a dump but I blame that on its history. Never seen so many ugly buildings in one city before.

Who would you say has a personality in the current German national team?

In years gone they've had Klinsman, Voeller, Muller. Even that **** GK **** (name escapes me) at least was interesting.

Can't think of any current players who have any sort of personality whatsoever.

That first **** was Arsnal GK and the second **** well you can decide for yourself.

(I was referring to Lehman by the way - just remembered. )

Who would you say has a personality in the current German national team?

In years gone they've had Klinsman, Voeller, Muller. Even that **** GK **** (name escapes me) at least was interesting.

Can't think of any current players who have any sort of personality whatsoever.

Germany seems to be producing a ton of players with a top professional personality. Perhaps not all that interesting to the media or from the outside, but thoroughbred professional with tons of leadership and discipline. I'd take that kind of personality over someone "interesting" every day of the week.

I know a few Germans and they are all nice, Germany is a lovely country, Berlin though is a dump but I blame that on its history. Never seen so many ugly buildings in one city before.

I think Berlin is fantastic. What it lacks in building exteriors it makes up in its interiors - generally very chic and stylish. The old russian sector round by the university is a great place to hang out.

Back