• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

St Woolwich Wanderers Day

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
If the nomads fail to win at old Trafford today, then for the second season in a row we can celebrate St Woolwich Wanderers Day.

:)

I understand everyone's points but I like it!

It's not like this is west ham, it's arsenal!

All my years I've had to put up with them above us and so I'm crowning this St Woolwich Wanderers Day!

It will make them sadder - great!
It will infuriate them - great!
It will highlight to all across the country and the world that they don't belong in north London - great!
And the name of the day is actually half decent - I mean common, totteringham? How lame is that!

I understand everyone's points but I like it!

It's not like this is west ham, it's arsenal!

All my years I've had to put up with them above us and so I'm crowning this St Woolwich Wanderers Day!

It will make them sadder - great!
It will infuriate them - great!
It will highlight to all across the country and the world that they don't belong in north London - great!
And the name of the day is actually half decent - I mean common, totteringham? How lame is that!

It makes us look smalltime

And they only really started making a noise about it when they had little else to celebrate.

Football fans = noise!
Never has so much hot air been produced over so little. Not forgetting bake-off which still just shades it.

One can celebrate being restored to one’s rightful position (last season).
After that, it’s just par for the course.
Enjoyable, but no need to lower ourselves to their level.

Back