• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Is that man boobs and bit of a pot belly on harry?
Not a very flattering pic.

He had a proper beer belly after the first lockdown last summer. Tbh It’s probably not that surprising that even athletes can pile on the pounds when they are not match fit. And they can burn it off very quickly i would imagine. Ricky Hatton is essentially a fat bloke who used to get in shape for fights.

He had a proper beer belly after the first lockdown last summer. Tbh It’s probably not that surprising that even athletes can pile on the pounds when they are not match fit. And they can burn it off very quickly i would imagine. Ricky Hatton is essentially a fat bloke who used to get in shape for fights.

So I’m really just a very lazy elite athlete? That’s better than being a fat lazy bastard. I’ll take it.

As much as I rate Son.I hope there is a plan being hatched behind the scenes to bring in a central striker, preferably two. And I think the deal(s) should be finalised before Kane is sold, assuming we actually do so.

In the past we have had both Son and Kane unavailable to us at the same time, so I hope we have learnt lessons from that. We always seem to have bad luck when it comes to injuries.

He's always looked like someone who naturally trends towards tubby when he isn't working hard not to.

If Kane is gone and Son injured would Dele and Bergwjin up front do?
Hell no. Neither are strikers or play with a strikers instinct.

We need a backup striker even more so now as Kane might have a indifferent season considering his purported desire to leave.

Hell no. Neither are strikers or play with a strikers instinct.

We need a backup striker even more so now as Kane might have a indifferent season considering his purported desire to leave.
Nuno said earlier that none of Son, Dele, Moura are natural strikers

Nuno said earlier that none of Son, Dele, Moura are natural strikers
It's common sense and very evident when you see them play. Anyone can nominally play the position of striker. But it is about their movements, their instincts the way they integrate with the side. None of our alternative options are naturals.

We can force it, it won't work particularly well (Son excluded) and weakens the side overall. We need a backup striker as we have always needed in the Kane era. It's why so many of us wanted to see Vinnie get more minutes because he loved like the ideal candidate.

Barcelona and spain can score goals without out and out strikers. We're not having hopes of winning the league are we?>

It's common sense and very evident when you see them play. Anyone can nominally play the position of striker. But it is about their movements, their instincts the way they integrate with the side. None of our alternative options are naturals.

We can force it, it won't work particularly well (Son excluded) and weakens the side overall. We need a backup striker as we have always needed in the Kane era. It's why so many of us wanted to see Vinnie get more minutes because he loved like the ideal candidate.

Where is Vinny gonna end up…. Sub at Roma is my prediction

Seeing the way Wolves collapsed after losing Jimenez and having no presence up front I’m pretty keen for us to get a striker.

Wolves had a small squad, very dependent on a couple of players.

In reality they lost Jota, Doherty, Jimenez and had a few injuries, on top of that Nuno was trying to change the 3-5-2 they had been using, no surprise the performance levels dropped

Back