• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Where did you stay?
108070235.jpg

So far….
Arranged a trip to Cyprus for the MOD in 3 weeks (gonna be interesting going with the RAF)
Cut the lawn and cut my foot (bloody strimmer)
And now listening to UB40 with my foot in ice
Good job I’m playing football at 7 :mad::mad:

I sold my car last Friday at 1pm
Just received a parking charge for £100 timed at 2.30pm on that day
I'm going to appeal by sending in the V5C/3 which both me and the buyer signed

So far….
Arranged a trip to Cyprus for the MOD in 3 weeks (gonna be interesting going with the RAF)
Cut the lawn and cut my foot (bloody strimmer)
And now listening to UB40 with my foot in ice
Good job I’m playing football at 7 :mad::mad:
You should have stuck with the foot/strimmer thing.

Did a fist pump to see more leaves coming up from the purple potato sections I've planted in a cedar box. All of the pieces I've planted have sprouted leaves and are on their way to giving us a nice crop of these beauties come fall.

Did another fist pump when my wife sent me a picture of the young beauty my son is dating tonight. He moved home 4-5 weeks ago after breaking up with his girlfriend of the past two or so years. Still paying the rent on their apartment until September, just to be a nice guy. They'd lived together for one year and she was demanding to have a baby before she turns 30 yet, with her not working, they were nowhere close to having the resources to begin a family. She went a bit psycho on him and he'd had enough. Came home looked stressed and gradually became the happy lad who first left home.

Now, he's keeping company with a lovely young lady who, as he does, teaches Grade 5 French immersion just outside of Toronto. Really pleased for him.

We were supposed to start working together this weekend on building a new deck off the kitchen but I'll happily do the work on my own if he's on course with this young lady.

Still no movement on the jobs I went for
Chased today and they said they are still reviewing applications, jeez takes so long this stuff
Finally had feedback from the job I really liked and they said they have now decided to change the role and make it more technical so wouldn't be seeing me
I do though have 2 other interviews this week for fairly decent roles although one is only a short contract role but pays well and has a good chance of being extended

Finally had feedback from the job I really liked and they said they have now decided to change the role and make it more technical so wouldn't be seeing me
I do though have 2 other interviews this week for fairly decent roles although one is only a short contract role but pays well and has a good chance of being extended

Unlucky dude, good luck with the others.

Had one interview yesterday which I felt went really really well, not getting too excited until I hear they want to see me again
Also been asked to interview for another 3 roles in the next 2 weeks

Job hunting is such an up and down process....I'm buzzing again but have been pretty down and frustrated earlier in the week

What I do know is that Recruiters are on the whole total shysters !!!

Had one interview yesterday which I felt went really really well, not getting too excited until I hear they want to see me again
Also been asked to interview for another 3 roles in the next 2 weeks

Job hunting is such an up and down process....I'm buzzing again but have been pretty down and frustrated earlier in the week

What I do know is that Recruiters are on the whole total shysters !!!
Yeah Ive been there over the years so totally identify.
Recruiters are W*nkers simple. And you can't usually get hold of them on a Monday and Friday.

Back