• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

agree
It’s like he is testing to see who he can and can’t beat
That's an interesting take on it. I hope you're right.

You cannot accuse the boy of lacking balls, that's for sure. He's a roostery little brick who's not afraid of anyone. Sure, he's messed up a few times, but it does look like he's learning and he's got the potential to be a top, top player. Pace, flair, and he seems to read the game well -- wasn't he clean through on goal if Lo Celso had seen his run in injury time on Sunday? Either way, a proper Spurs player. And not 90s/00s sexy Spurs either!

Last edited:
agree
It’s like he is testing to see who he can and can’t beat
He could devastating running on to a through ball, he's pacey enough that most defenders wouldn't catch him and his control at high speed is very good. Plus he's a proper player and can pick a pass in tight situations.

A lot of it just seems like self-confidence to me, tbh. He thinks he can take someone on, and so tries it. Probably worked for him in La Liga quite often - it's just that Prem players are almost routinely bigger and faster and more focused on individual duels over team dynamics, and so success rates may be limited.

He'll learn by next year.
Confidence and still getting used to our fairly low risk playing style I'm guessing.

He's been excellent overall.

Clever too, with hassling and getting fouls. Love the little guy. Wished he'd get up more often but I guess there will be a time for that.
That's an interesting take on it. I hope you're right.

You cannot accuse the boy of lacking balls, that's for sure. He's a roostery little brick who's not afraid of anyone. Sure, he's messed up a few times, but it does look like he's learning and he's got the potential to be a top, top player. Pace, flair, and he seems to read the game well -- wasn't he clean through on goal if Lo Celso had seen his run in injury time on Sunday? Either way, a proper Spurs player. And not 90s/00s sexy Spurs either!

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It’s 40 odd £M
And he would still have to want to leave
Hopefully the issues at Real Madrid in other positions are seen as more pressing so they don't make use of the option to bring him back.

I don't think Zidane is likely to last until the option expires.
We win a title, or at least come 2nd with a chance next year and CL and I don't think he'll want to go.
It's Real Madrid. A club he joined when he was 8 years old. He was born in Madrid. And, yeah, it's Real Madrid.

I'll believe that he will reject a move it if it happens, not a second earlier.

Hopefully the issues at Real Madrid in other positions are seen as more pressing so they don't make use of the option to bring him back.

I don't think Zidane is likely to last until the option expires. It's Real Madrid. A club he joined when he was 8 years old. He was born in Madrid. And, yeah, it's Real Madrid.

I'll believe that he will reject a move it if it happens, not a second earlier.
Exactly. He's as much a Madrid boy as Kane is one of our own. If (1) that cunbt Zidane gets ousted, (2) the new man fancies a bit of Reggie action, and (3) we're not well on our way to PL and CL domination, I wouldn't blame him if he wants to go back.

Unfortunately (1) is looking increasingly likely. While it would be hilarious if they didn't make it out of their CL group, surely even Zidane couldn't escape an instant sacking for that one.

Oh. It would be even more hilarious if we then knocked them out of the Europa. Knowing our luck though, we'd meet in the final and a 93rd minute Reggie/Bale own goal would be the winner.

Exactly. He's as much a Madrid boy as Kane is one of our own. If (1) that cunbt Zidane gets ousted, (2) the new man fancies a bit of Reggie action, and (3) we're not well on our way to PL and CL domination, I wouldn't blame him if he wants to go back.

Unfortunately (1) is looking increasingly likely. While it would be hilarious if they didn't make it out of their CL group, surely even Zidane couldn't escape an instant sacking for that one.

Oh. It would be even more hilarious if we then knocked them out of the Europa. Knowing our luck though, we'd meet in the final and a 93rd minute Reggie/Bale own goal would be the winner.
It’s also the same Real Madrid that got rid of him don’t forget

Alot of this speculation on Reggie going back to Madrid is guess work, why are people getting their knickers in a twist? It would take alot for that to happen.

We need to be more ambitious than playing a left back on the left wing.
His qualities are suited to coming from deep at pace not standing waiting for it or trying to play through balls.

We need to be more ambitious than playing a left back on the left wing.
His qualities are suited to coming from deep at pace not standing waiting for it or trying to play through balls.

You know what the funniest thing is? We weren't. We started with an aggressive 3-4-1-2, where Reggie and Doherty were wing backs and Ndombele was floating around behind Kane and Son.

It was beautiful to watch, and Saiss admitted after the game they hadn't expected it.

And it lasted...one minute. We scored, and then *immediately* switched to a four with Reggie stuck out on the wing. Even the commentators were shocked at how quickly we'd switched up once we'd scored.

Which is why Mourinho's excuse about not wanting us to set up the way we did is absolutely bullsh*t. A tactical switch like that is planned. To switch after the first goal, *one minute into the game*, is f*cking criminal.

Back